Home

EA listen, Im marketer strategist, gain buckets and make offline Users happy(maybe)

This is a discussion on EA listen, Im marketer strategist, gain buckets and make offline Users happy(maybe) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2016, 09:15 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA listen, Im marketer strategist, gain bucks and make offline Users happy(maybe)

Why not have 2 games like before . NFL street combined with MUT and Madden combined with Head Coach. Problem solved !

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2016, 09:26 AM   #58
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: EA listen, Im marketer strategist, gain bucks and make offline Users happy(maybe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudyBrown
Why not have 2 games like before . NFL street combined with MUT and Madden combined with Head Coach. Problem solved !

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
It's been brought up before, but there are twice the overhead cost of two games vs one game.

I'm sure if EA's business model saw profit in they would make two games.
Old 11-17-2016, 09:43 AM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
It's been brought up before, but there are twice the overhead cost of two games vs one game.

I'm sure if EA's business model saw profit in they would make two games.
Pretty much this. Aside from development cost there are costs in logistics to get it to market. No reason to double those costs unless you think you could more than double revenue with that move.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:11 AM   #60
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Re: EA listen, Im marketer strategist, gain buckets and make offline Users happy(mayb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Improved CFM will keep CFM players buying the game and playing longer, but IMO the way to get more CFM players to try MUT is through rock solid gameplay. However all the concessions made to the core members of the competitive community, i.e., super accurate QB's, limited injuries and penalties, User boosts for clicking on, lack of True Step for all 22 players, and so on, are not likely to lead to most CFM players venturing into MUT, IMO.
I don't know if we'll ever see realistic qbs, pass rush, injuries, and all the things that would bring about true realism, unfortunately. Maybe one day sliders will do it. Or those roster guys who adjust ratings to give more realistic play. Forgot the name.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »