Home

Official Madden NFL 17 Roster Update For Week 16 Available Now

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 17 Roster Update For Week 16 Available Now within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2016, 07:00 PM   #25
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Official Madden NFL 17 Roster Update For Week 16 Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
Whoever does the ratings I must say I sometimes wonder what games he watches or where he comes up with these horrible God awful ratings

Mitchell Swatch for the Chiefs has been getting Disrespected all year all because he plays for the Chiefs

The last 4 weeks he been playing as one of the best RT's in the league. & sad part is he has been playing with an injured ankle for most of the year & still playing good

Yet he continues to go down doesn't make sense start rating players right or let someone do the job that can do it better & realistic..

If anything He should be back to an 83 or 84

Marcus Peters drops 2 What gives again are u even paying attention Roster Grau? How can he drop when Teams stopped throwing his Way??

That's not his fault teams have chickened out & stop throwing his Way he can't put up stats if he ain't being thrown at. Plus sad part is he playing with a growing injury & still teams refuse to test him

Yet that warrants a drop? I could do a better job with the ratings I mean what gives??

Please look into these

Have a great night merry Christmas everyone

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Just because the balls haven't ended up complete doesn't mean he hasn't been beaten in coverage.

Also if Schwartz has been so great why is he the 30th ranked tackle by PFF?

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2016, 07:03 PM   #26

KANE699's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1016
Oh no, you said something bad about EA's ratings. Be carefully of being banned. Last time I talked about how crappy the ratings are in Madden compared to any other game, my account which iv had on here for years got banned permanently. And you think them rating the Chiefs are bad you should see the Browns. Jamie Collins was a 94 on the Patriots, he got traded at the deadline to the Browns and in them few short weeks he went down 10 overall, now an 84. Yet he gets 9 tackles a game. It's been like this for the past 10 years. They need a better system on rating players, not one guy saying ahhh that team isn't playing good must mean all there players are terrible. I don't even use there player ratings anymore cause they are THAT BAD.
Jamie Collins 37th best edge player by PFF but making average tackles means he is a great player?

Since he has been with the Browns he has had more than 5 tackles in a game twice, 7 vs BAL and 13 vs CIN.......... wow I don't know what I must be seeing how did I miss these 9 tackles a game?

Old 12-23-2016, 07:04 PM   #27

KANE699's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
You guys should try more constructive criticism

There's nothing wrong with questioning some of the ratings but you should use some counter examples. Tackles/sacks dont make up the entire game. I think they look at PFF grades and also team stats. If your team is struggling on defense good luck seeing defensive players ratings go up.

Insulting the developers wont get you anywhere

Holy cow, this guy gets it!

Old 12-23-2016, 07:05 PM   #28

KANE699's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
If they look at PFF then Brandon Boykins DB of the bears should be like an 81 or something cuz in 2015 he was 23rd best ranked corner out 119 . But he's rated like a 72 ; Kyle Fuller rated an 80 with a pff grade of 77 . Boykin had a PFF grade of 80 .

Neither one played this season so they rating shouldn't be crucified on play

It's to emulate rust, its hard for a player to get better when they are sitting out for a whole year, look at Orlando Scandrick, perfect example.

Old 12-23-2016, 07:08 PM   #29

KANE699's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Still funny all season long dude still hasent gotten the browns depth chart right players in wrong postions, etc takes 2 secs to fix every week so I'm still not sure what site they using because both Ourlads and the browns home page is same.

So is there a magical NFL site they use?? That has players at wrong postions?? Lol

And I agree with other posters if a guy gets traded to browns or any other team thier overalls shouldn't take like 10 point drops just because of that or any other ratings.
Browns have been an ABSOLUTE mess for me because of injuries. Who needs to be moved and where, ourlads isn't accurate and often times neither is the team site.

Old 12-23-2016, 08:35 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Jamie Collins 37th best edge player by PFF but making average tackles means he is a great player?

Since he has been with the Browns he has had more than 5 tackles in a game twice, 7 vs BAL and 13 vs CIN.......... wow I don't know what I must be seeing how did I miss these 9 tackles a game?
He didn't play the full games when he got there because he was learning a new playbook. As you pointed out his tAckles per game were increasing over time as he played more. And if you add the tackles he has all together he's around the 9 tackles a game mark for them. I just don't see how you could justify dropping him 10 overall points just because he's on the Browns now.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:56 PM   #31

KANE699's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1016
He didn't play the full games when he got there because he was learning a new playbook. As you pointed out his tAckles per game were increasing over time as he played more. And if you add the tackles he has all together he's around the 9 tackles a game mark for them. I just don't see how you could justify dropping him 10 overall points just because he's on the Browns now.
It's how he's playing, has nothing to do with what team he plays on, and no he doesn't average 9 tackles a game with Cleveland.

He averages 6 solo tackles a game and the only reason it's that high is because of the one 13 tackle performance.

If he is still so amazing why did he drop out of the top 10 on PFF so quickly?

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...C/CollJa00.htm

Last edited by KANE699; 12-23-2016 at 10:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2016, 11:09 PM   #32
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

How is Dez Bryant still in the 90's? He's been very average this year.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »