Home

Which do you prefer Offline or Online?

This is a discussion on Which do you prefer Offline or Online? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2021, 05:11 AM   #121
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Which do you prefer Offline or Online?

It used to be offline only for me but with Madden 20 and 21 it's been online MUT only. Yes there is a ton of cheese and a ton of quitters but I so enjoy beating the snot out of the cheesers. The guys that use the speed scrambling QB's , I love shutting them down , then they cry and quit and I get my coins for the win and on to the next game. I am proud of the defense I have assembled made up of all Chiefs players past and present. I dominate with them and it pisses people off and it's hilarious. Yes this is what Madden has come to for me because in reality it's a crap game with a ton of bugs (things that happen that never should) so the only enjoyment I can get from it is trying to cause rage quits in MUT games.

Yes only 1 in 8 games I play is actually a full game , but I just can't play against the CPU anymore. It's to easy , to boring , and a sub par representation of NFL Football.

If I buy Madden 22 I may look for a league , my play style is normaly sim , no glitch plays , no crazy running way to the left or right and chucking the ball 50 yards down field , I don't motion 3 times to confuse my opponents A.I. defensive players , I don't call 5 audibles or have my Qb make half a dozen hand motions before the snap, I don't run the hurry up offense unless I'm losing in the last two minutes of each half and even then I rarely use it, I punt on anything longer than 4th and 2 on my side of the 50 yard line (the only change to this would be if I'm in field goal range ,if it's 4th and 1 I may go for it depending on the game situation but 99 times out of 100 I'd kick the FG , you know the drill. We all know plays that we can use to get a first down on 4th down, but I like to run my team as if it were a real NFL team. Until then it MUT only for me...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2021, 12:20 PM   #122
Rookie

Dagan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Which do you prefer Offline or Online?

I can't play online. I just can't do it. The rosters and ratings don't feel or act right to me. If I do play online in the future, it'll be because my kid is going overseas in the military, and that'll be our quality time. I don't care about contests against game controller savants using a 6 play only playbook. It has nothing to do with not being able to beat such a cheeseball. It has to do with playing more unpredictable and random football from one game to the next, and when and how I see fit per accurately rated rosters (to me).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »