Home

Any1 notice how every QB has 80+ awr?

This is a discussion on Any1 notice how every QB has 80+ awr? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2017, 11:08 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Any1 notice how every QB has 80+ awr?

I am trying to start a new CFM and build a bad team with no QB but then every team has a good QB in Madden.

I look at the Bengals who have a avg QB with Dalton and see he has 85 awr, -3 less speed then Rodgers and really is only rated 5% less in everything.

Sam Bradford 87 awr
Flacco 82 awr
Tannehill 81 awr
Tyrod Taylor 83 awr
Trevor Siemian 81 awr
Kaepernick 72 awr
Osweiler 73 awr

All these QB's have 90+ throw power and mid 80s accuracy. There really is one or two teams with a bad rated QB in the whole game.

I know awr does not affect human but when I play against QB's they all shouldn't play the same. I know there are traits but if someone like Tyrod Taylor had 83 awr in real life he would be elite. If Siemian had 81 awr the Broncos wouldn't have QB issues. Kaepernick was a beast with Harbaugh and now he has the awr of a rookie QB?

Just does not make sense.

I look at all the QB's and very little stands out. I feel like 30/32 teams are good at QB. I would put the Jets and 49ers as the only teams based on madden rosters. Even Jay Cutler is good enough. I played a bunch of CFM's and had to delete Cutler because the bears never get rid of him or draft a QB in the first few seasons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2017, 11:49 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Any1 notice how every QB has 80+ awr?

Madden is hard to even look at and I been playing m17 since Late July when I started Ultimate Team. Been a top 100 ranked player and went back to good ol CFM but its just so much wrong with CFM.

Almost every starting QB with 80+ awr, 90+ throw power, 80+ short, med, and deep. Very few starters are under this.

I am knocking every Qb down besides the elite which is only less than a handful because elite QB's are rare hint.. hint EA.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:31 AM   #3
Banned

I took a look at past years Madden QB ratings and then release day. EA increased half the QB's throw power throughout the year. Gave allot of players +1 or +2 for no reason and gave Matt Ryan +6 for no reason.

Matt Ryan looked 100% the same this year as the past. Nothing changed. Same with Brady with nothing changed which is a good thing seeing as he is pushing 40. Even Brady got like +4 throw power. I bet after 16 years in the NFL give or take a few Brady started throwing with more velocity after 16 years.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:55 AM   #4
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace4
gave Matt Ryan +6 for no reason.
Uh, Matt Ryan was the 2016 NFL Most Valuable Player. Any expectation that the NFL MVP would not see an increase in ratings given how Madden handles roster update player ratings is unreasonable.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:54 AM   #5
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

It's because the most relatively pivotal position in all of sports basically has 7 attributes that define it. Throw Power, Short-Medium-Deep Accuracy, Pass on Run, Play Action and Awareness. So it's not the CPUs fault they try and maximise the use of their XP by selecting the cheapest attribute of the 7 at the time (which is usually AWR) and results in a lot of average well balanced QBs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2017, 01:41 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Uh, Matt Ryan was the 2016 NFL Most Valuable Player. Any expectation that the NFL MVP would not see an increase in ratings given how Madden handles roster update player ratings is unreasonable.
Matt Ryan has had many good seasons with the Falcons. I believe this was their 3rd time with Ryan getting a bye in the playoffs as a #1 or #2 seed. The reason they got to a super bowl this year was coaching staff, Freeman, and they been nailing it on the defensive side with the draft.

Nothing has changed with Matt Ryan this season. Nothing changed with Brady either. Aaron Rodgers the most talented QB in the NFL has not sniffed a super bowl in 7 years. Should we drop his throwing power now. Does that bottom 5 defense he is stuck with every season and a turd GM that gives him nothing affect his throwing power?
Old 04-27-2017, 02:01 PM   #7
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace4
Matt Ryan has had many good seasons with the Falcons. I believe this was their 3rd time with Ryan getting a bye in the playoffs as a #1 or #2 seed. The reason they got to a super bowl this year was coaching staff, Freeman, and they been nailing it on the defensive side with the draft.

Nothing has changed with Matt Ryan this season. Nothing changed with Brady either. Aaron Rodgers the most talented QB in the NFL has not sniffed a super bowl in 7 years. Should we drop his throwing power now. Does that bottom 5 defense he is stuck with every season and a turd GM that gives him nothing affect his throwing power?
Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers played in the NFC Championship game last season, in 2014, and have made the playoffs something like eight consecutive years. The only other team that has that level of consistency is the New England Patriots. Clearly that "turd GM" is doing something right.

Matt Ryan last year posted career bests in passing yards, passing touchdowns, interceptions thrown, completion percentage, passer rating, Total QBR, and yards per attempt. To suggest he didn't up his level of play last year when he's always had a relatively strong supporting cast on offense is absurd.

Finally, this postseason was Matt Ryan's first playoff game in almost four calendar years. The Falcons have not been a consistently great team this decade, and to suggest that Matt Ryan's increased level of play did not help push his team over that hump has no basis in reality.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:10 PM   #8
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

I think what should be argued here is that a boost in statistics and tram success has nothing to do with an arm getting stronger. Ryan has always had a noodlish arm (THINK Brees). Funny Brees puts up great numbers every year with a mediocre team and doesn't see him throw power shoot up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »