Home

Tom Brady is the Madden NFL 18 Cover Athlete, First Trailer Reveals Story Mode

This is a discussion on Tom Brady is the Madden NFL 18 Cover Athlete, First Trailer Reveals Story Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2017, 11:33 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Tom Brady is the Madden NFL 18 Cover Athlete, First Trailer Reveals Story Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
You want guys to have arms the size of a noodle? Brady's arm has the same amount of muscle as a 4 year old in that image. That Kap image from years ago is way better than this junk
Tom Brady does not have huge arms...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2017, 11:33 AM   #42
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tom Brady is the Madden NFL 18 Cover Athlete, First Trailer Reveals Story Mode

Looking forward to story mode. The uniforms, like the jersey, still defy gravity and physics. Brady's arm coming out of the tunnel of the video looks like popeye.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:37 AM   #43
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
That Brady image is real. Probably retouched a little bit. That Kaepernick picture was what his model looked like in game the photo is just touched up. Madden always looked incredible in still shots. It's when the game starts moving that it looks goofy. The graphics on Madden have always been good.
Player models in the trailer look like this...

Here is a photo of Tom someone took from the trailer

and here is that brady pic

The player models in the trailer do not look anything like that. You watch the trailer and know its a video game. That pic is photo realistic. Look at that level of detail and say those are the same game

Last edited by johnnyg713; 05-12-2017 at 11:59 AM.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:43 AM   #44
Rookie

johndempsey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Equipment guys chill out, just remember NONE of the new equipment for Madden 17 was shown until after E3. Feel free to give feedback but just last year we should have learned that these early trailers are not fully indicative of what they added to the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX6BVrWusxQ

I know that they didn't have any of the new helmets, but they did debut the new cleats/sleeves
Old 05-12-2017, 12:00 PM   #45
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Equipment guys chill out, just remember NONE of the new equipment for Madden 17 was shown until after E3.

This isn't true at all. The first look trailer last year had at least the new gloves, cleats, and their version of the shooter sleeve.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2017, 12:01 PM   #46
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Brady scanned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2017, 12:02 PM   #47
MVP

Toupal's Arena

As exciting as it is, I am just hoping for a "rebirth" with franchise mode.

I remember when Madden 15 released, and Richard Sherman was on the cover.Their big push was a new and improved defense. We for sure got it with a defensive overhual.

Madden 16 had Odell Beckham, and with that we saw new catch animations, and an over used aggresive catch feature installed.

Madden 17 had Gronk. I really don't know the tie to that and the features they put in the game honestly.

Madden 18 has Tom Brady. I am hoping that this means they are pushing for a revitalized franchise mode/ legacy mode. I know they have added a story mode where I am sure the idea is going to be to "Chase Greatness". However I am hoping that we see some kind of progressive change to Franchise mode.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:05 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 2

Well at least Brady will look good this year. His player model was always jacked up. He was hideous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »