Home

Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2017, 12:26 PM   #273
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnite2sixman
Bug (Be Specific):Can't cancel a play the moments so I can play the rest of the game like I could last year. When I hit cancel or more options it just shows the field like it does when simming but it just stays there and I have to shut the game off.

Game Mode Experienced In:Offline CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?:By selecting cancel sim during the play the moments

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):
Spotting of the ball can be maddening, but it's not where the ball is but where the ball carrier's knee is.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:12 PM   #274
Rookie

DCD6890's Arena

The Julius Peppers facemask glitch MUST be fixed.
Old 09-13-2017, 04:00 PM   #275
Banned

ncbravesfan's Arena

Bugs: Supersim issues

Mode: Offline CFM and Play Now

Issues: When using either Fast or Normal Supersim, the PATs are done from the 35 instead of the 15 and causing too many misses. Please fix with next patch. In addition, the majority of kickoffs end in a touchback with no return yardage. This is unrealistic and needs to be patched as well. Finally, there are too many QB rushes, no matter the tendencies of the QB. Players like Eli Manning should not end games with 6 or 7 rushing attempts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2017, 09:19 PM   #276
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by csward
Hi, I've made 3 different franchises so far, each one had different draft classes. I've always used the default owner. I wonder what's causing the duplicate classes for you?
I just had a friend try it and it gave him the exact same draft class. When I start the franchise I'm choosing Real life roster and starting in regular season week 1, all with either a current or created owner. Very frustrating
Old 09-14-2017, 08:35 AM   #277
Banned

CaptainFear's Arena

In all gameplay scenarios on Xbox One S.... when Pressing RT trigger to zoom out pre-play (Coach Cam) the ratings are not aligned over the players, talking about a cpl inches away from the players.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:10 AM   #278
Banned

CaptainFear's Arena

On Xbox One S, since the first patch last week, all of the fans in the stadiums wear #0 now. Before the patch they wore relevant player numbers from the teams. Now, they all wear ZERO.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:15 AM   #279
Banned

CaptainFear's Arena

Since the first patch last week... There is an issue with the replay swipes. Pre-patch, if I scored with the Bucs for example, the graphic swipe would obviously show the Bucs logo/colors before and after the replay, now it just shows "Ea Sports".

I understand showing a neutral "EA Sports" graphic during most replays, but when a team scores, gets turnover, or any big play, the graphic should show their logo.

The only time I see the correct team logo swipe is before and after the player intros (the one once the game has started in 1st quarter).
Old 09-14-2017, 12:28 PM   #280
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Cloud CFM
PS4

When playing user vs. user games online there is a bad lag on the kick meter. When they introduced the kicking meter last year they said that this would never be an issue and that they had a fix to prevent it from happening but it has been happening all the time. I use a connection through an ethernet cord at 245 mb/s so it definitely isn't my connection. The devs said before M17 that the kick meter would be run client side and that this would not be an issue but it has nearly lost me games because it is so bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »