Home

All pro gives rating boost to the user!!

This is a discussion on All pro gives rating boost to the user!! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2017, 04:39 PM   #17
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: All pro gives rating boost to the user!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddson24
Not for beat press. For route running. Route running is vs man covage. At least that is what the game says any ways lol. For some reason it gives a boost to the user in route running and man on the match up stick. Everything else is good.
Going to end this argument on stream right now. Full PS4 copy, with patch.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 08-21-2017, 04:43 PM   #18
Rookie

Matthew25x's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Early Access for me.
You think All Pro is more challenging this year? I have EA Access as well and I'm finding it much easier even with all the sliders tipped in the CPU favor. I feel like the CPU is almost no pass defense and one or two of my guys are wide open on nearly every play.
Old 08-21-2017, 04:46 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 9

I'm curious about the teams people are playing with. It would be helpful. Ratings are supposed to play a bigger role, especially with Simulation style, and so I wonder if someone feels the running game is too easy, or they're getting sacked alot, etc., it'd be interesting to know what team they're playing with.

I found running to be more difficult than last year, passing to be about the same, though some of those easy money routes weren't as automatic... I had the CPU intercept me on All Pro with a scenario that was a huge gain almost every time against the CPU last year on All Madden.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:02 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

As Mill mentioned he's going over this on his stream now, and once the game is out for me I'll come up with some new examples of how the coach stick works (since those NCAA ones from the thread I linked are getting a bit long in the tooth). I really don't doubt that it works the same as in previous years with the same formulas, but either way I'll post what I find.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:05 PM   #21
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew25x
You think All Pro is more challenging this year? I have EA Access as well and I'm finding it much easier even with all the sliders tipped in the CPU favor. I feel like the CPU is almost no pass defense and one or two of my guys are wide open on nearly every play.
On AP Sim vs good to great team, absolutely, I've lost with scores of 31 to 10 and 45 to 17 with 9 min quarters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2017, 05:05 PM   #22
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Mike Wallace (92 spd, 6', 82 RTE, 78 Beat Press) vs William Gay (88 spd, 5'10", 77 MCV, 85 Press). All Pro, Play Now, from live on stream).

Deltas are fine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Delta.jpg (469.8 KB, 162 views)

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!

Last edited by Millennium; 08-21-2017 at 08:18 PM.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:28 PM   #23
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

@Millennium - shouldn't RTE vs MCV be +10, HGT vs HGT be +0, and RLS vs PRS be -5?

Unless you wrote down the wrong numbers or I'm misunderstanding how the deltas are calculated (which is very possible), I'm sorta confused by the math here.

EDIT: I think you may have pulled the wrong numbers for William Gay, NFL.com lists him at 5'10" and not 6'. At 5'10" the Height delta in the picture is correct.

DOUBLE EDIT: pulled the correct numbers off the EA Madden NFL website:

Mike Wallace: SPD 92, 6'0", 82 RTE, 78 RLS
William Gay: SPD 88, 5'10", 77 MCV, 85 PRS
Ratings deltas: +4, +2, +5, -7

With these values, all the deltas are correct.

Last edited by CM Hooe; 08-21-2017 at 05:41 PM.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:37 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
@Millennium - shouldn't RTE vs MCV be +10, HGT vs HGT be +0, and RLS vs PRS be -5?

Unless you wrote down the wrong numbers or I'm misunderstanding how the deltas are calculated (which is very possible), I'm sorta confused by the math here.

EDIT: I think you may have pulled the wrong numbers for William Gay, NFL.com lists him at 5'10" and not 6'.
Yeah I'm a little confused by that screen and those numbers too, actually. Without making it too complicated, you're right about the BPR vs PRS part - it should be -5. And height is the one part of the matchup that doesn't change regardless of difficulty, and should never be off from what you'd expect .

I guess maybe the point he was trying to make is that it's not a user advantage on all-pro, since the game is showing -7 there on release (in favor of the AI) vs. -5 (what it should be). If anything that's an AI advantage, but it still seems off.

Please let my game unlock soon....

Last edited by bcruise; 08-21-2017 at 05:39 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »