Home

Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

This is a discussion on Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2018, 07:19 PM   #705
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylimesoda
Some things may become easier for Nate.

Before, he had to run a lot of data to guess how player ratings would be represented as combine #s. With draft editor, he can create exactly the data set he wants 1st time through, making that much more accurate. Similarly for draft stories.

The question is, will the scouting interface change at all? I'm guessing it has not, or they would've talked about it.

Awesome! I loved OMN's scouting tool. It has made the game better for me cause I love the offseason and scouting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2018, 10:28 AM   #706
Just started!

OVR: 0

When is the new tool coming out
Old 08-09-2018, 11:06 AM   #707
Rookie

SethMurphy's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beliboy32
When is the new tool coming out
I was thinking about this last night, and was wondering that if created draft classes will still fall under the scouting tools.

They still give you the three different stats to scout, so i would think so.

That said I look forward to see if there is anything new in this year's game to help us scout. Created classes will be harder to know who is going to be a superstar/star/quick dev though, because there appears to be no draft stories to tie players to in the created classes
Old 08-09-2018, 12:52 PM   #708
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Re: Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool - Version 6 Released!

Hi guys, bit of an update for you all: I’m working on the M19 tool but it’s not gonna be out for a few weeks due to all the new attributes, archetypes, dev traits, draft stories etc. But on the plus side, editing draft classes is an absolute game changer for me as far as gathering data is concerned. I’m quietly confident I can make this the best version of the tool yet!

So watch this space... I may make a call for BETA testers at some point in the next few weeks and would love some help at that point.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 08-09-2018, 01:01 PM   #709
Rookie

SonOfWisconsin's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Hi guys, bit of an update for you all: I’m working on the M19 tool but it’s not gonna be out for a few weeks due to all the new attributes, archetypes, dev traits, draft stories etc. But on the plus side, editing draft classes is an absolute game changer for me as far as gathering data is concerned. I’m quietly confident I can make this the best version of the tool yet!

So watch this space... I may make a call for BETA testers at some point in the next few weeks and would love some help at that point.
Sounds great man! I'm only halfway through my first season of solo but one thing that has been weird is I had a player with the Son of Legendary coach story, which was always 100% superstar trait in the past, but I checked the draft class edits and he's normal. Also, it's week 9 and I haven't seen any other draft stories yet. Curious whether those are just one off things that might be glitchy or signs of changes to the trait system.
Old 08-09-2018, 01:03 PM   #710
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfWisconsin
Sounds great man! I'm only halfway through my first season of solo but one thing that has been weird is I had a player with the Son of Legendary coach story, which was always 100% superstar trait in the past, but I checked the draft class edits and he's normal. Also, it's week 9 and I haven't seen any other draft stories yet. Curious whether those are just one off things that might be glitchy or signs of changes to the trait system.
I can also concur with this. Just got through 1 season and there were draft stories in week 2 and 3 , but since then, nothing. I haven't started Free Agency or Combine or any of that yet. Will report back.

I can also help beta test if you need OMN.
Old 08-09-2018, 01:38 PM   #711
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I can also concur with this. Just got through 1 season and there were draft stories in week 2 and 3 , but since then, nothing. I haven't started Free Agency or Combine or any of that yet. Will report back.

I can also help beta test if you need OMN.

Yeah there’s no guaranteed SS dev stories any more. Which is a good thing TBH!

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2018, 02:12 PM   #712
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

I wonder if it's tied to the fact that I was using a downloaded custom draft class as to why there weren't any more stories.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »