Home

Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

This is a discussion on Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2018, 04:33 PM   #673
Pro

Devaster's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 CFM Scouting Tool

Another funny/interesting name in my solo Cloud CFM. Too bad the prospect was actually really terrible.

Old 03-21-2018, 05:02 PM   #674
Pro

Devaster's Arena

My most recent draft was a lot about drafting depth. I was also targeting a starting OL and traded quite a few times to move up into the #2 slot. I tried everything I could to move up to #1, but the Saints weren't having it. Bryce Fitzpatrick was projected #1 overall and he had a draft story of having a "Great Game". Was hoping for some development trait, but his measurables were the best I've seen to date and I couldn't pass on him. The 34 bench press was really iffy, but luckily it worked out and he ended up with 90 STR. I've seen other OL with bench presses in the 33-35 range end up with 86-89 or even less than 86 STR. I think the combine scores also really depend on their ranking among those at their position. He probably would have fallen further in the draft, but there were some other teams with aging or poor LT's in the top-8, so I felt I needed to take him. OL are easy to develop and his measurables ended up being insane. Great pick despite Madden telling me I reached.

Found a starting SS with Quick development from a small school late. Found a depth WR with Quick development in the 6th. Found depth OT at the end of the 7th. There are almost always solid UDFA OL if you just look for high bench press combine scores among the UD projected OL players. There was another UDFA LT that was even better, so I picked the wrong one as the Bengals snagged up the other LT from FA before I got a chance.

And finally found a decent HB outside of the 1st round. Good depth for me with Quick development.

Last edited by Devaster; 03-21-2018 at 05:05 PM.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:44 AM   #675
Rookie

Hello guys,

my draft went not so well...i expected more, but draftclass was weak, but in general i am happy.

i give you exactly attributes tomorrow...i was a little bit wrong, the LOLB has no pass rush skill in top 3.

So here my Picks:
1.st overall: LOLB, OVR 78, Superstar...was dissapointed

4th Pick: Took the CB, OVR 80, ZCV 85, normal..best cb in the class

6th Pick: want to pick the LE, but the Lions pick him...i picked a SS, 78, normal. bad pick, cause i have 2 young ss, both are better...had to trade this pick...the LE had 80 overall with quick...****.

12thPick: take an ROLB, 78 OVR, normal, but pretty good skills

2nd round: RE, 80 overall, normal...was a gamble pick, had story about struggeling, but i like this player, have often sucess with these

3rd Round: QB, 78, 21 years, Suoerstar (Heisman)...hope i get him...was lucky. 85 TAM and TAS. backup and future replacement of derrik carr

5th Round: FB with 74
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2018, 12:30 PM   #676
Pro

Devaster's Arena

Sorry to hear about the LOLB. You still have a SS development LB you can play all over in your 4-3 though at LOLB/MLB/ROLB.

In the future make sure you see at least a B in FMV or PMV if you are looking for a pass rusher as a DE or 3-4 OLB.
Old 03-23-2018, 10:14 AM   #677
Rookie

Bonjour à tous, je suis désolé pour mon anglais.
J'ai à problèm avec le scooting. Je n'ai pas de joueur de draft en première place avec 50% de superstar ou de rapide. C'est normal ou c'est un bug?
Old 03-23-2018, 10:16 AM   #678
Rookie

Hello All, sorry for my english I am french.
I have à problem on my draft scooting. I have in first TVR à HB with 50% quick and 50% superstar évolution but the draft statut is Do not draft.
It's à bug ?
Old 03-23-2018, 12:25 PM   #679
Rookie

OVR: 2

Should I use version 7 or version 4.1 for Madden 17? Is there anything that I would need to change to use version 7 for Madden 17, if so what do I need to change?
Old 03-28-2018, 01:14 PM   #680
Rookie

StarLord07's Arena

Anyone ever have this happen? I have a guy at the top of my board according to the scouting tool + he’s a heisman winner but the tool greyed him out as a Do not draft! He’s like a guaranteed superstar

What to do, what to do hmmm

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »