Home

Patch this week?

This is a discussion on Patch this week? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2017, 12:22 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Patch this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
What specifically is the issue you are having?

When I do play the moments the spot of the ball for extra points is the 35 yard line making extra points a 52 yard attempt. Also if I try to exit the sim and pick up the game the rest of the game the game crashes.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-25-2017, 12:22 PM   #10
Pro

Devaster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
Thats the one thing thats frustrates me. I can deal with certain things needing to be fixed cause every time you add something new something might be off but stats are standard. but word is when they fix the stats it shouldnt require a restart of online franchise. thats all i care about
So which stats are not being tracked in Cloud CFM's? I'd like to know the entire list.

I've simmed the first two games and played one so far. Stats appear to be fine for simming, but not so for played games.

In the single game I played fumble recoveries were not recorded whatsoever.

My kicker stats were recorded during the game, but do not show up in weekly stats. They show in the kicker's career stats in his player card, but not in the player card's season stats. Also for looking at the league season statistics my kicker's stats are not there. Also doesn't register for the kicker's goal progression either. I edited my kicker's scheme to match mine.

My CB may have had two INTs during the two simmed games but when I check his statistics they don't register. He currently has zero INT's when looking at the league stats. His player card doesn't show any either. But my CB currently shows 2 INT's registered for goal progression. I also edited my CB's scheme to match mine.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:28 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devaster
So which stats are not being tracked in Cloud CFM's? I'd like to know the entire list.

I've simmed the first two games and played one so far. Stats appear to be fine for simming, but not so for played games.

My kicker stats were recorded during the game, but do not show up in weekly stats. They show in the kicker's career stats in his player card, but not in the player card's season stats. Also for looking at the league season statistics my kicker's stats are not there. Also doesn't register for the kicker's goal progression either. I edited my kicker's scheme to match mine.

My CB may have had two INTs during the two simmed games but when I check his statistics they don't register. He currently has zero INT's when looking at the league stats. His player card doesn't show any either. But my CB currently shows 2 INT's registered for goal progression. I also edited my CB's scheme to match mine.

The only stat issue I have had so far is kicking/punt stats. Some teams are ok. Some get none, some get just punt.

Last edited by niftyjets; 09-25-2017 at 12:28 PM. Reason: spelling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 12:50 PM   #12
Pro

Devaster's Arena

Half sacks also don't appear to register properly when looking at a previous game's statistics. It showed two of my players with no sacks in that game even though they both shared 0.5 a sack. At least it shows their statistics properly in player/career stats menus.

When looking at the player's card and season stats though the game log for the season also shows zero sacks. But as long as it is registering in career and the normal player stat page that isn't much of an issue.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:53 PM   #13
Pro

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1

I hope they can patch in Odell Beckham's new touchdown celebration!
Old 09-25-2017, 12:59 PM   #14
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Minus Rex's comment about first week of October, Clint and others had said (last week) that update was coming very soon. The optimist in me says that means this week, but unless Rex was sandbagging so he could give us a nice "surprise" it looks like we are a week away still.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:03 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Minus Rex's comment about first week of October, Clint and others had said (last week) that update was coming very soon. The optimist in me says that means this week, but unless Rex was sandbagging so he could give us a nice "surprise" it looks like we are a week away still.
I am really hoping this week. And like I said I really hope we dont have to restart our online franchise for the stats fix. Usually like 99% we dont have to restart for online franchise fixes it as nice bonus to playing online. I just hope its the case again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 02:14 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devaster

I've had issues across the board throughout 4 seasons:

Forced Fumbles
Fumble Recoveries
Fumbles Lost
Fumble Yards (Return Yards)

Defensive TD's
Sacks
Interceptions

Kicking
KR/PR
Punting

I've even had offensive rushing TD's with Devonta Freeman not count.

I had 42 points 1 game.

Matt Ryan 3 TD

NO RUSHING TD SHOWN (I had 3 rushing TD, all Freeman)

No Defensive TD

No FG

And I had 42 points, makes no sense lol

I honestly never really checked to see if my receiving stats were accurate, but yea, the statistic tracking system is wildly flawed and inefficient.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »