Home

Madden NFL 18 Patch Available Now, Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 18 Patch Available Now, Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2018, 04:33 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch Available Now, Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devaster
Care to expand?
The trade interest bar is gone
Old 02-09-2018, 04:43 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Care to expand?
When you propose a trade with the CPU, instead of giving you a bar indicating how interested they are in the trade, it just tells you they aren't interested and kicks you back to a main screen.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:22 PM   #19
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

So far I am extremely happy with the patch!!! On the Xbox one x it feels so smooth.

Finally I can continue my CFM. .

Good job EA it shouldn't have to take this long but atleast we got it!!!
Old 02-09-2018, 05:44 PM   #20
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

I’ve only played one game and it was a division rival game, so u never know, but it played really good, actually. Didn’t see any pancake issues, for sure. The running game feels slightly different, in general, however. But, I think mostly in the positive direction. But, specifically what I noticed early in the game was seeing a hole, hitting it, and suddenly being tackled either from behind or the side by a tackler I wasn’t even concerned about, meaning from the start of the play, he didn’t look like he’d have an opportunity to tackle me. And, it felt a slow going through the hole. So, I adjusted. U know how it’s been pretty much cemented in the game for a few years that u NEVER press sprint right after receiving the ball? Well, I think this has changed. But, again, I think in a positive way. With simple I-Form ISO plays and other inside running plays, I could ‘feel’ the need to take the hand off, take a step, see the hole and hit it with sprint. And, I would get through the hole and then either get tackled for 3-5 yard gains or possibly break into the secondary. I’m pleasantly surprised with that. And, this doesn’t mean ‘always press sprint’, but the overall line play felt just a bit different and allowed for the use of the sprint of a hole was present early in the play.

Overall, it was a tough game, actually, but I’ve got some serious wr injury issues, lol, so maybe that caused me to struggle more. But, yeah, no pancake ridiculousness, and overall, it seemed to play pretty well. And, again, if it allows u to use well timed sprints early, I like it. Things felt more dynamic that way in how u might ‘sprint, run, juke, sprint again’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-09-2018, 06:15 PM   #21
Pro

Devaster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm1800
When you propose a trade with the CPU, instead of giving you a bar indicating how interested they are in the trade, it just tells you they aren't interested and kicks you back to a main screen.
Well that sucks. Do you know if trades can still go through?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2018, 06:26 PM   #22
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Madden NFL 18 Patch Available Now, Patch Notes Here

Quote:

Oh....that is awesome!! I'm hoping that is actually a 'feature' and not a 'bug'. I always hated that meter because it made it too easy to gauge how much more you had to offer in a trade (not sim).

Last edited by JoshC1977; 02-09-2018 at 06:44 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:54 PM   #23
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Oh....that is awesome!! I'm hoping that is actually a 'feature' and not a 'bug'. I always hated that meter because it made it too easy to gauge how much more you had to offer in a trade (not sim).
Good point, I was thinking the same thing. I like the "how would this player fit with said team" approach much more than the just keep moving players around until you get a green bar=automatic trade agreement lol.

~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~

Last edited by Koosa1027; 02-09-2018 at 06:56 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:44 PM   #24
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by truedat79
Well apparently the trade interest bar has been screwed up by the update. I don't care about this myself, so hopefully nothing else pops up...
Quote:
Came here to see if anyone else was having this issue. I play CFM exclusively and this bug is annoying to say the least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by truedat79
The trade interest bar is gone
Quote:
Quote:
Well that sucks. Do you know if trades can still go through?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
Good point, I was thinking the same thing. I like the "how would this player fit with said team" approach much more than the just keep moving players around until you get a green bar=automatic trade agreement lol.

~Koosa10:27~
So after reading about this here I went to go test it. At first I assumed it was a bug, but now I'm not so sure. I tried a lopsided trade and it showed the not interested dialog box, the way it shows up seems to me like it is a design choice.

Then I traded my 7th round pick for a 7th round pick projected to be one lower than mine, that trade was accepted and the normal trade accepted screen showed up.

It still could be a bug, but I agree that would be awesome if it's a feature now. At the bare minimum we will probably have this until Madden 19.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »