Home

Penalty sliders instead of gameplay sliders: 2013 all over again

This is a discussion on Penalty sliders instead of gameplay sliders: 2013 all over again within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2018, 02:06 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Penalty sliders instead of gameplay sliders: 2013 all over again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
If penalty sliders increase penalty animations, and some of those animations do not result in called penalties, then it is an undeniable fact that they affect game play. All we need is someone with no responsibilities to spend the hours upon hours to get large video sample sizes to test it.
This seems like such an inevitable logical conclusion to me that I am always surprised when folks tow the conspiracy theory line. This is the argument I have used for a while.
Old 03-23-2018, 02:24 PM   #18
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I wish my man kaalib would chime in...but i know this to be the case in NCAA Football 14 that penalty sliders modify gameplay. So i could def see how they did the same for older versions of Madden. My question is this... Since when did we start believing e everything developers tell us?
Old 03-23-2018, 07:13 PM   #19
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

when i read KBLOVER posts years ago it solved so many of my issues with the newer gen titles it actually limited my visits to OS to complain about patches and gameplay issues.

some penalty sliders still affect gameplay i wont debate that anymore, i say to OP enjoy your tweaks. i learned a long time ago only certain OSers will get the benefit of the doubt.

i can play old maddens and ncaa 14 so much more now, no need to debate this topic again just play and enjoy

#18 greatest EVA....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »