Home

Mike Young New Creative Director for Madden

This is a discussion on Mike Young New Creative Director for Madden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2018, 01:44 AM   #1
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0

https://youtu.be/4poRinSK0M8

Last edited by MoneyOvaHuds; 05-30-2018 at 01:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2018, 02:15 AM   #2
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Mike Young New Creative Director for Madden

Love Michael Young. Very creative guy. Glad he's sticking around in a creative position.
Old 05-30-2018, 03:15 AM   #3
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Meh, Mike Young spearheaded long shot and wants to be a movie director. This doesn't excite me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 05-30-2018, 07:33 AM   #4
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
Meh, Mike Young spearheaded long shot and wants to be a movie director. This doesn't excite me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He’s been there for a long time, since Ian was there. He’s a “old school” sports gamer and loves franchise and career game modes so on the surface that’s good for cfm. Had they hired some new guy that just plays MUT it could be a lot worse. He’s also big on presentation, that was his thing for Madden 12, which is still probably one of the best Maddens when it comes to broadcast camera presentation. He was and maybe still is a cameraman for NFL Films.

This is one of his Madden 12 interviews

https://youtu.be/EUq6Yk2BAqQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by jpdavis82; 05-30-2018 at 07:40 AM.
Old 05-30-2018, 08:02 AM   #5
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Never knew he was the guy behind the beautiful presentation of Madden 12 which was my favorite madden outside of Madden 05. Hopefully he brings some of that presentation love to Madden 19. Also wouldnt mind the broadcast cam they had in Madden 12 too over the current broadcast camera in Madden 18. I believe in Madden 12 the broadcast camera changed slightly in each stadium it was a nice touch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2018, 09:24 AM   #6
Rookie

Doesn’t really matter if they don’t fix the gameplay issues or do something, anything with franchise mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-30-2018, 09:34 AM   #7
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I am very interested in the choices being made with Young and Guerrero. We are seeing a diversity of talent being brought together for Madden projects. I believe the game will be more visually appealing and more strategic going forward.

Longshot was visually great. World of Warcraft is a whole world with endless things to do. I have visions of Madden being a world of football where we, the user, walk in and interact and experience the game as if we're on the sidelines, in the locker room; in the executives/owners office; in the stands and on the field. After the day is done, I can see us in our own homes with our awards and trophies.

Something I would do so users could have some fun is, create something like a backyard 5 on 5 mini game. In Longshot we played on a dirt field during the military scene. Having a mini game similar to the Longshot scene could be fun. Get some players in shorts and play touch football in a mini game.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 05-30-2018 at 09:37 AM.
Old 05-30-2018, 09:38 AM   #8
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I am very interested in the choices being made with Young and Guerrero. We are seeing a diversity of talent being brought together for Madden projects. I believe the game will be more visually appealing and more strategic going forward.

Longshot was visually great. World of Warcraft is a whole world with endless things to do. I have visions of Madden being a world of football where we, the user, walk in and interact and experience the game as if we're on the sidelines, in the locker room; in the executives/owners office; in the stands and on the field. After the day is done, I can see us in our own homes with our awards and trophies.

Something I would do so users could have some fun is, create something like a backyard 5 on 5 mini game. In Longshot we played on a dirt field during the military scene. Having a mini game similar to the Longshot scene could be fun.
One can hope...
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »