Home

Top Five CFM Rebuilds in Madden NFL 19

This is a discussion on Top Five CFM Rebuilds in Madden NFL 19 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2018, 06:02 PM   #17
Rookie

steelheat226's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Top Five CFM Rebuilds in Madden NFL 19

The top 5 rebuilds in my opinion would be-

1.Browns- All the movement the last few years in the off-season and draft pieces they've accumulated make them an easy #1. As a Steelers fan, I've been worrying about them being on the rise for some time now.

2.Dolphins- They've had quite a roster shake up the last two years. We all know their history with the misses in their draft and free agency moves as well as their playoff drought. They could definitely provide a challenge for those looking to build a contender.

3.Colts- With Andrew Luck missing so much time over the years nobody could take them too serious. Almost as if the team had no real motivation to try too hard in my opinion. They've been in a slump for a good amount of time now and the right few GM moves could put them back in contention.

4. Giants- They aren't too far off from being a contender from where they currently stand. Their though division is tough. I think they could be fun to start a redemption season with after last season's disaster/turmoil.

5.Jets/Bears/49ers/Cardinals/Seahawks- Any of these teams could easily fill that last slot

Last edited by steelheat226; 07-09-2018 at 06:06 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:16 PM   #18
MVP

The Dolphins made the playoffs two seasons ago. That's not really much of a drought. I do agree they'll probably be one of the worst teams ITL this year, tho.

I do agree with most of the rest of your list, FWIW. I don't really consider the Seahawks a rebuild. For Madden purposes they will at least be serviceable so long as Wilson is on the roster.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #19
Rookie

steelheat226's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkubus
The Dolphins made the playoffs two seasons ago. That's not really much of a drought. I do agree they'll probably be one of the worst teams ITL this year, tho.

I do agree with most of the rest of your list, FWIW. I don't really consider the Seahawks a rebuild. For Madden purposes they will at least be serviceable so long as Wilson is on the roster.
With the Dolphins I meant drought as in not enough talent to get past the 1st round of the playoffs their last two appearances when they finally did make it there. They aren't empty on talent in this year's Madden but they're average to below average on paper overall. They're definitely a project but as we know, in Madden any team can be rebuilt fast. It'll be interesting though with the new scheme importance that's be emphasised.

The Seahawks I do agree with you as far as Wilson. They did however lose too many key players to their great run they had. Free agency,cuts, retirement etc. These guys were huge in regards to team chemistry and importance at their position. A good user-run GM could have a lot of fun plugging in a few new faces to compete in the NFC West again.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:37 PM   #20
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Denver* other than QB and O-Line* everything is there for u* keemem is* on a 2-year contact* chubb* will be better as the season goes* *Sutton could be a souild num 2 wr* in madden every TE catching everything anyway* denver has 4 guys that can eage rush the qb* chubb barnett and ray plus von* *and if u cut thomas sanders marshall* d stewart* keemum* u can free up a lot of room* to get a QB and improve both lines
Old 07-09-2018, 11:52 PM   #21
Rookie

Browns were a great rebuild last year too. Great draft(at the time)Garrett,Njoku,etc, and multiple 1sts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2018, 12:01 AM   #22
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peroxide4
the fact that the Buccs arent even mentioned is a travesty
I'd easily replace the Ravens with the Bucs. That's not even being a homer, when you look at the entire situation in Tampa it is a rebuild project. Dirk was on the hot seat, for some reason he wasn't fired. Winston is suspended three games because the NFL is inconsistent on penalties(what happened to the mandated 6 game suspension?) and will likely start 0-3(Eagles, Saints and Steelers first three weeks) and be near the top of the 2019 NFL Draft order.

The only reason the Ravens are on this list is just because of the "Madden" value Lamar brings. Otherwise saying a 9-7 team who barely missed the playoffs all because of a broken play on the last play of the season is a rebuild is stupid.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:23 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
I'd easily replace the Ravens with the Bucs. That's not even being a homer, when you look at the entire situation in Tampa it is a rebuild project. Dirk was on the hot seat, for some reason he wasn't fired. Winston is suspended three games because the NFL is inconsistent on penalties(what happened to the mandated 6 game suspension?) and will likely start 0-3(Eagles, Saints and Steelers first three weeks) and be near the top of the 2019 NFL Draft order.

The only reason the Ravens are on this list is just because of the "Madden" value Lamar brings. Otherwise saying a 9-7 team who barely missed the playoffs all because of a broken play on the last play of the season is a rebuild is stupid.
As a Ravens homer, I completely agree. We are somewhere between a middle of the pack team to a fringe playoff team. I definitely think we have better depth and WR talent than last year, so maybe 9-7 or 10-6 is possible. I say this because most of our winning streak was against poor defenses and back-up QBs, so we HAD to get better just to get a similar record to last years. Also, our schedule is much harder with a loaded NFC South. If you take out Lamar Jackson, Ravens are not on any rebuild list. People say Mosley, but I can name quite a few players to build around..

Michael Piece
Marlon Humphrey
Matt Judon
Tavon Young
Ronnie Stanley
Hayden Hurst/Mark Andrews
Old 07-10-2018, 08:04 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit4eva
Browns were a great rebuild last year too. Great draft(at the time)Garrett,Njoku,etc, and multiple 1sts.
The Browns were sneaky good in M18 and they provided some of my toughest franchise games. That front 7 is beastly and it can be a struggle to keep your QB upright or get the run game going at times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »