Home

Top Five CFM Rebuilds in Madden NFL 19

This is a discussion on Top Five CFM Rebuilds in Madden NFL 19 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-19-2018, 12:04 PM   #65
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Top Five CFM Rebuilds in Madden NFL 19

The Dolphins.

We are a mess. We have some nice pieces at RB, LT, LB and S but for the most part we are a mess.

QB is where you would need to go in a new direction. Also the ever revolving door of the OL. The DL has Charles Harris as a prospect and not much else. WR....I am not a believer in Devante Parker, but on Madden 16 and again 18 I turned him into a stud. So we shall see if Madden to overrates this kid. Kenny Stills is a slot guy. Amendola a walking injury waiting to happen. So WR is another area of opportunity in the draft. TE is a ? and we will see if the rookie can be a red zone threat and develop into a competent blocker.

This is a team that has potential to be really bad this season. And they need to have a great draft after year 1 to start the rebuild.

On Madden 18 I was able to get them to the post season. (currently in year 3 and 7-1) with exceptional drafting and smart free agent decisions. I think we are a Super Bowl contender in year 3 on M18.

But on M19...they are a true rebuild IMO.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2018, 03:21 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
The Dolphins.

We are a mess. We have some nice pieces at RB, LT, LB and S but for the most part we are a mess.

QB is where you would need to go in a new direction. Also the ever revolving door of the OL. The DL has Charles Harris as a prospect and not much else. WR....I am not a believer in Devante Parker, but on Madden 16 and again 18 I turned him into a stud. So we shall see if Madden to overrates this kid. Kenny Stills is a slot guy. Amendola a walking injury waiting to happen. So WR is another area of opportunity in the draft. TE is a ? and we will see if the rookie can be a red zone threat and develop into a competent blocker.

This is a team that has potential to be really bad this season. And they need to have a great draft after year 1 to start the rebuild.

On Madden 18 I was able to get them to the post season. (currently in year 3 and 7-1) with exceptional drafting and smart free agent decisions. I think we are a Super Bowl contender in year 3 on M18.

But on M19...they are a true rebuild IMO.
Dolphins enter the year rated as my 25th team for a CFM. They have a top 10 pass rush, but lack team speed and talent in most other places. Their Youth Power Index rating of 17 put them in the middle of the pack as far as future talent on the roster.

I'd call that a pretty good rebuild project.
Old 07-19-2018, 04:14 PM   #67
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
Dolphins enter the year rated as my 25th team for a CFM. They have a top 10 pass rush, but lack team speed and talent in most other places. Their Youth Power Index rating of 17 put them in the middle of the pack as far as future talent on the roster.

I'd call that a pretty good rebuild project.
Yep I agree, def a rebuild with a few young pieces to like. I think Jets and Colts are in the worst shape.

I'm considering doing a Colts franchise and trading Luck after year 1 or 2 (depending on how bad the dead cap is) to a team like Chargers who need a QB (betting Rivers retires) and get a big haul to infuse young talent.
Old 07-23-2018, 10:38 AM   #68
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

I personally think the biggest rebuilds are
: Bills- a premier pass rusher and Jerry Hughes. LeSean McCoy entering the death age of running backs the dreaded 30s. No real solution for quarterback Nate Allen will be a fun project. Charles Clay has about 2 years left of being a formidable blanket for Allen, maybe Benjamin can Rebound with the strong arm Allen kind of like strong arm cam. They have a decent secondary right now it's above-average pretty youthful on the outside. They need a lot of developing and I would say potentially trading away pieces for projects dependent on the draft class quality.

: Giants - Eli is at the end of his run. Saquan and obj will be just as Saucy of a tandem as Bell and brown, Gurley and Cooks, Kamara and Thomas, hunt and Hill ect
Engram is the new wave as older TEs been looking for the new wave to show up.
Oline needs help / solder age/ defensively they don't scare anybody. I'd say build up their Dline like their super bowl runs and try to find a clamp corner

: Bengals (realistically not in Madden world tho) - Andy Dalton has to be on the hot seat. Also think he is pretty overrated. If he never had AJ Green I don't think he would have a job today.
Running back has some flare to it Mixon is solid, Gio will be a great compliment as he's been in his career. Green is a go, Boyd and Ross will work in Madden but realistically they have a lot to prove. Is eifert injured in Madden as much as he is in real life? I didn't check his m-19 rating but it was absolutely gross to see him at a 90 last year. The guy never stays on the field and who really even fears the guy. oline as they showcased is pretty bad. D line still has their fire power, Burfict is that the point where he's playing 8 to 10 games a year between health and suspensions, not too impressed with the rest of the Bengals secondary although will Jackson may break out. As I said though in Madden they are favored and you can still succeed with mediocre options easily it should be much harder there's a reason why they have so much talent but still haven't won a playoff game since the 90s.

: dolphins - I think it's time to go a new Direction at quarterback. Running back is definitely an interesting committee the rookie from Arizona State could be interesting. Frank Gore is leadership. Nothing more. Wide receiver you're really looking at a circus show. I don't think you get production from your tight end into philosophy changes with a new quarterback and maybe weapons outside or a better ground game. On the defensive side of the ball Cameron Wake is very solid but could retire in the Madden world, Robert Quinn needs to return to dominance. Outside of that and of course Reshad Jones everything else is an entire?

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 07-23-2018, 12:30 PM   #69
Rookie

warren123's Arena

This is a great topic. This year it really feels like there's 3 true rebuilds: Jets, Colts & Bills. Most of the other teams have more talent or pieces to build around IMO.

Personally I wind up taking a middle of the road type of team and trade away a few assets. I tend to think of it as a regime change and as a new GM I try to bring in new talent to fit the system my organization likes to run. I may be able to do this even with the Colts and move Andrew Luck. If I do choose a more average team I will wind up moving a few vets and pretty much tank a season so there's our early first round pick we build upon.

One thing I also do is never load back. Every draft pick, every FA, every trade is permanent. I look at this as the big picture and want to feel the consequences of poor roster management or deals or draft picks. It keeps it exciting and adds a bigger level of challenge.

All in all, I have no idea who I am going to choose yet.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:41 PM   #70
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Superbowl champs roster isn't all that easy in yr one ..you have resigning of Graham, Darby,ajayi,aghlor and others. RB position no dominant player, oline needs a guard and tackle for yr 2 ,and I think defensively our dline is our strength very quick turns into a a weakness because of age with some players namely some free agent pickups,also Jenkins and mccloed. Then the decision in Hicks and his backups..alot of work imo

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 07-23-2018, 02:28 PM   #71
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by warren123
This is a great topic. This year it really feels like there's 3 true rebuilds: Jets, Colts & Bills. Most of the other teams have more talent or pieces to build around IMO.

Personally I wind up taking a middle of the road type of team and trade away a few assets. I tend to think of it as a regime change and as a new GM I try to bring in new talent to fit the system my organization likes to run. I may be able to do this even with the Colts and move Andrew Luck. If I do choose a more average team I will wind up moving a few vets and pretty much tank a season so there's our early first round pick we build upon.

One thing I also do is never load back. Every draft pick, every FA, every trade is permanent. I look at this as the big picture and want to feel the consequences of poor roster management or deals or draft picks. It keeps it exciting and adds a bigger level of challenge.

All in all, I have no idea who I am going to choose yet.
What do you mean "load back"?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2018, 02:47 PM   #72
Rookie

warren123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmon
What do you mean "load back"?

People who don't use the cloud to play and just use offline can do a draft or pick a player then if they don't like them just re-load the actual file and alter their decision.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »