Home

League questions about 2019 PC Madden

This is a discussion on League questions about 2019 PC Madden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2018, 11:56 AM   #1
Rookie

GreenBayGuru's Arena

OVR: 1
League questions about 2019 PC Madden

Hey All!

It's been many of years since I have been able to get excited about MADDEN! I am soo glad its coming back home to the PC but I have questions.

I ran the SMML SmashMouth Madden League for years, some might be familiar some might not, but I am trying to get a grasp on exactly the online franchise mode will work in concerns to having 31 other owners.

Will their be individual online lobbies for leagues? or how it worked before in 08 having to extract out csv files and upload them to a hosted webpage like say Maddenleagues, leaguepulse,etc

If anyone could give me some insight I sure would appreciate it!

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2018, 07:22 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: League questions about 2019 PC Madden

I've only done console CFM leagues the last couple years, but I'd guess the interaction will be similar.

The commissioner will create a league on their PC. Then they send invites out to others (by Origin ID probably) to join the league.

Data export to DaddyLeagues or other sources is managed via the "Companion App" which is available on iOS and Android. It's as simple as push a button on your phone and your Daddyleagues site will update.
Old 07-24-2018, 07:26 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

The online leagues are built into the game now and it does all of the work for you. It's as if all 32 of you all were able to use the same console. No needing to extract any files or anything like that. It's just like the offline franchise except the other teams are ran by users now. No need for extra work.

― Plato
Old 07-24-2018, 09:14 PM   #4
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBayGuru
Hey All!

It's been many of years since I have been able to get excited about MADDEN! I am soo glad its coming back home to the PC but I have questions.

I ran the SMML SmashMouth Madden League for years, some might be familiar some might not, but I am trying to get a grasp on exactly the online franchise mode will work in concerns to having 31 other owners.

Will their be individual online lobbies for leagues? or how it worked before in 08 having to extract out csv files and upload them to a hosted webpage like say Maddenleagues, leaguepulse,etc

If anyone could give me some insight I sure would appreciate it!

Thanks!
Depending on how many you have, I'd be interested as my 49ers, will be getting the Origin Access Premier 1yr subscription, once up, can't wait for Madden to return to the PC, missed it the last 10+ yrs. PS4, XB1, and past gens have been fun, but always loved PC.
Old 07-25-2018, 08:14 PM   #5
Rookie

GreenBayGuru's Arena

So I guess in a way it'll be like the old ways of hosting a league where you logged into an online lobby, I think this went up until 2002 which is cool, after they changed it from that from 03-08 and really up until 2013 on the 08 game I used Madden-Leagues to run my league for years and his webpage program was pretty bad *** with everything it did based of the files generated from the games csv files, either way I hope its user friendly =)

Anyways the league is accepting owners via the facebook page, just search for the Smash Mouth Madden League!

especially if your an old school pc madden guy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2018, 08:16 PM   #6
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

I might have to check it back out. I was in the original league and enjoyed it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »