Home

Madden 19 Final Build Gameplay by EricRayWeather

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Final Build Gameplay by EricRayWeather within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2018, 08:34 PM   #81
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden 19 Final Build Gameplay by EricRayWeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Always loved the zoom camera. Feels like the week before Christmas.
I wish they could bring back the zoom cam from Madden 25(this gen) as an option. I loved that cam.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2018, 08:54 PM   #82
MVP

Other Guy's Arena

OVR: 15

Nitpicking here, but I'm hoping situational awareness continues to be improved in the commentary. Specifically, on the completion before the game-tying FG. Six seconds on the clock, LA completes a pass to get into FG range leaving two seconds on the clock. Here's the call...

"And he is out of bounds just a yard or two shy of the thirty! It's a pickup of twelve, and that'll setup a third down."

He's calling it like it's the middle of the 2nd quarter. The spot and the down isn't the story at this point; it's all about how LA just managed to get into FG range and have just enough time to try the kick. I know there is some situational dialogue in last second plays, but I'd like to see it expanded to cover some of the other critical plays as well.
Old 07-25-2018, 09:14 PM   #83
Rookie

packers96's Arena

OVR: 0

How can most of you guys enjoy this game? In my opinion it is almost the same as the previous game. Half time show is still a joke and where is the so-called interactivity with the punter? I'd also like to see if EA has managed to fix the animation of the onside kick. I'm very frustrated, I already tired of playing M18 and I expected at least a slightly different game but from what I see I will have to wait another year.
Old 07-25-2018, 09:20 PM   #84
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by packers96
How can most of you guys enjoy this game? In my opinion it is almost the same as the previous game. Half time show is still a joke and where is the so-called interactivity with the punter? I'd also like to see if EA has managed to fix the animation of the onside kick. I'm very frustrated, I already tired of playing M18 and I expected at least a slightly different game but from what I see I will have to wait another year.
Well most people just like the game of Madden, so if not too much changes, they're probably gonna like each edition. I totally feel your frustration, but people like what they like. Most want to play an NFL game, and this is all we have. Like I said I enjoy the game, but I'll never say it's good until I actually believe it's good. Me enjoying it doesn't mean it's good, lol.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 07-25-2018, 09:22 PM   #85
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I wish they could bring back the zoom cam from Madden 25(this gen) as an option. I loved that cam.
Good call! Me as well. I mentioned that on twitter once with no reply. Like if there already were in the game why not make the accessible or just leave them in. I didnt get a response though.

Playing:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2018, 09:29 PM   #86
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by packers96
By watching the videos, I dont think it gives 19 justice at all of the RPM. I mean when I watch NBA2K18 vids & The Show they looked exactly the same as the yr before & felt the same when I played them. NBA2k's haftime show is like 2 minutes & its nothing to write home about. Their halftime show is pretty empty if u ask me.The Show is a great game, but felt like a roster update to me. What does the Show do show scores arounf the league? I guess my pt is no sports game has a solid halftime show or wrap up show out today. Unless im wrong no know is doing highlights from around the league.

Playing:
Old 07-25-2018, 09:30 PM   #87
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Simple, different strokes for different folks man.

I like the additions of RPM to the game, draft customizations, smarter AI CPU playcalling, the new halftime improvement is better that no halftime improvement, push the pile, more celebrations, reading running holes and bouncing off of someone from the OL, better zone coverages which will help with man to man coverage, etc......

I don't care if someone purchases Madden, waits for a blue light special or boycotts again, but I sure heck don't ask folks why they aren't purchasing Madden.

To each their own.

Edit- Sage, I chuckled, thanks.

Last edited by roadman; 07-25-2018 at 09:33 PM.
Old 07-25-2018, 09:47 PM   #88
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other Guy
Nitpicking here, but I'm hoping situational awareness continues to be improved in the commentary. Specifically, on the completion before the game-tying FG. Six seconds on the clock, LA completes a pass to get into FG range leaving two seconds on the clock. Here's the call...

"And he is out of bounds just a yard or two shy of the thirty! It's a pickup of twelve, and that'll setup a third down."

He's calling it like it's the middle of the 2nd quarter. The spot and the down isn't the story at this point; it's all about how LA just managed to get into FG range and have just enough time to try the kick. I know there is some situational dialogue in last second plays, but I'd like to see it expanded to cover some of the other critical plays as well.

I wish they could get the AI to go out of bounds in situations that made sense and avoid it in scenarios where they want the clock to keep running. That is honestly probably my biggest issue with the gameplay side of the series at this point.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »