Home

How Are You Going to Spend Your 10 Hours of EA Access?

This is a discussion on How Are You Going to Spend Your 10 Hours of EA Access? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2018, 09:18 AM   #33
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: How Are You Going to Spend Your 10 Hours of EA Access?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
So I get 10 hours on my main account, I play all 10 hours and then I am out of time. Then I get a second one month for a second account and play another 10 hours.

So you're saying that when I then go back to my original account there will be 10 hours more time back on that account?

How do you know this? Not doubting at all, just curious because if this is true it is awesome..
Correct. I have actually been using this method for 3 or 4 years. I am surprised it isn't more widely known. The only caveat is you must have both accounts signed in at the same time, with your main account as the active profile.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 07-30-2018, 09:21 AM   #34
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
Correct. I have actually been using this method for 3 or 4 years. I am surprised it isn't more widely known. The only caveat is you must have both accounts signed in at the same time, with your main account as the active profile.
Well that's a great find, thanks for sharing!!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-30-2018, 09:51 AM   #35
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Well that's a great find, thanks for sharing!!
Just to elaborate on this method, you are switching accounts within the Madden menus.
Basically you use the 2nd XBL account to enter the EA Access trial, then switch to main profile at the Madden menu.

It's something that I think EA could disable.... But they are getting more money out of this "early access" so why should they care lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2018, 10:12 AM   #36
Rookie

warren123's Arena

Every year as soon as the game comes out I go through every playbook. I write down which I like and make a top 5-10. Then I dig a little deeper and see what I like/dislike about them and narrow it down.

After that I probably will start up my Steelers offline CFM. I'll get a feel for the game and see what does and does not work prior to playing online.
Old 07-30-2018, 10:41 AM   #37
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I plan on getting into practice mode and figuring out my scheme. I want to move a team to Houston and become the Oilers, but I do not know which team to move. I like the new Titans uniforms so I don't want to move them. I like the Texans, though even JJ Watt mentioned something about wishing they could wear the Oilers uniforms if I recall correctly. Can a team move to its own city? Can I actually move the Texans to Houston just to change to the Oilers?
Old 07-30-2018, 10:50 AM   #38
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

So long as we're sharing secrets.... if you guys cancel EA Access within that first month you'll get your $5 back. So the 10 hours of game time are free and you can get the discounted $53 price for madden as well.

Every year I get ea access for madden and cancel after a couple days when my hours are up and get my money back and then get it again a month later for fifa and then cancel after my hours are up and get my money back again. It's kinda ridiculous. I honestly wouldn't mind paying that $5, but it's a pretty sweet deal.

Keep it on the DL though... loose lips sink free ea access ships
Old 07-30-2018, 11:01 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
So long as we're sharing secrets.... if you guys cancel EA Access within that first month you'll get your $5 back. So the 10 hours of game time are free and you can get the discounted $53 price for madden as well.

Every year I get ea access for madden and cancel after a couple days when my hours are up and get my money back and then get it again a month later for fifa and then cancel after my hours are up and get my money back again. It's kinda ridiculous. I honestly wouldn't mind paying that $5, but it's a pretty sweet deal.

I do this every year... i thought it was widely know. They gonna shut it down eventually though.

The first thing I do is create a custom playbook with all the plays I used from the previous version, get in practice mode and see what still works.

Old 07-30-2018, 11:10 AM   #40
Banned

TB5XSBW's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14

You don't even need to wait until the hours have expired to cancel. You can cancel immediately after subscribing, and you'll still get the full month.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »