Home

New XP and Progression system

This is a discussion on New XP and Progression system within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2018, 07:47 AM   #17
Rookie

seranth14's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: New XP and Progression system

I started over and had similar results. This time the Jaguars won the Super Bowl and they had crazy skill points. Leonard Fournette had 148 by himself. Wonder what a 200 overall would play like?? Anyway I saw there was an update after I ran this test so I will try again tonight to see if that fixed anything.
Old 08-22-2018, 08:11 AM   #18
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by seranth14
I started over and had similar results. This time the Jaguars won the Super Bowl and they had crazy skill points. Leonard Fournette had 148 by himself. Wonder what a 200 overall would play like?? Anyway I saw there was an update after I ran this test so I will try again tonight to see if that fixed anything.

That's a little alarming, I wonder if you should post this in the bugs and glitches thread. Or even try and bring it to one of the devs attention on social media. I'll try and run a simulation when I get home tonight and see if I get similar results. Anyone else seeing something similar to this?
Old 08-22-2018, 10:16 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by seranth14
Maybe I didn't explain what I saw clearly or use the right terms. From what you are saying I now understand skill points as the ones that increase overall +1 in a certain position trait (ex. Scrambler QB, Man to Man, Speed Rusher, etc.). After the first year every player on the Steelers had enough skill points so the entire roster could be maxed out to be 99 overalls. The rest of the league had the standard ranges of +2-3 or a few +10-15 for Superstars.

Ok then I understood it wrong. I thought you mean attributes.

Nobody should have 100+ skill points of course That has to be a bug. Or did you play around with XP sliders in a certain combination?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »