Home

Results of Yearly Franchise Community Survey

This is a discussion on Results of Yearly Franchise Community Survey within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2018, 02:51 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Results of Yearly Franchise Community Survey

Overview

I have closed out the survey and started working through the data a bit. I will be updating this with various stats charts and such based on the data I got back. I'll most likely just be looking for curiosities I have, but if there is something specific you are looking for let me know and I'll see if I can mine it out for you. It's interesting to note that based on the data provided, about 3200 franchise users are covered through their inclusion in the league's information. I'd guess it is the largest survey of Madden users outside of anything EA has done.The raw data is being sent over to EA to let them make their own conclusions from it.

Respondent Demographics

Spoiler

Rules- User vs User Leagues

Spoiler

Content- User vs User Leagues
Spoiler

Feature Requests

Spoiler

I'll add more here as we go, but I think there are some interesting things just in looking at this data to start.

Last edited by T4VERTS; 09-27-2018 at 09:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 03:00 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Results of Yearly Franchise Community Survey

Thanks again for all your work on this T4verts. Really surprised that CPU Improvements (Team Management, in game decisions) was tied for fourth, as I thought that would be higher on the list.

Last edited by edgevoice; 09-24-2018 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:04 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
Thanks again for all your work on this Tverts. Really surprised that CPU Improvements (Team Management, in game decisions) was tied for fourth, as I thought that would be higher on the list.
The reality here is that people gave me some really specific examples of what they wanted so I had to find overarching buckets to group things in. Could it maybe be 3rd instead of 4th if someone else interpreted a couple responses differently? Sure. The list isn't supposed to be the definitive answer to what EA should work on, only to make sure they are in the right ball park. They will have the raw data to work from and can make their own calls on some of the tougher ones.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:27 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
The reality here is that people gave me some really specific examples of what they wanted so I had to find overarching buckets to group things in. Could it maybe be 3rd instead of 4th if someone else interpreted a couple responses differently? Sure. The list isn't supposed to be the definitive answer to what EA should work on, only to make sure they are in the right ball park. They will have the raw data to work from and can make their own calls on some of the tougher ones.
Well you certainly have the information arranged in a very clear and organized way. Here's hoping EA takes the ball and runs with it.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:44 PM   #5
Rookie

Vanilla_Gorilla's Arena

Kudos to you sir, very well done!

Now please plaster this on every window, door, computer at EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 10:03 PM   #6
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Cool, but EA will do nothing with only 202 people answering compared to how many sales they had. They still havent fixed what we want. Hec they cant even get the game play right. Love the effort and thanks for doing this but i just dont expect much from EA.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:10 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Cool, but EA will do nothing with only 202 people answering compared to how many sales they had. They still havent fixed what we want. Hec they cant even get the game play right. Love the effort and thanks for doing this but i just dont expect much from EA.
Couple things here. It’s 202 leagues, it’s reach was about 3200 people based on league sizes. Second, I did the same thing last year with EA and from the data I submitted 5 of the top 10 items got some sort of attention this year with another large one just missing out.

Last edited by T4VERTS; 09-24-2018 at 10:15 PM.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:17 PM   #8
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
Couple things here. It’s 202 leagues, it’s reach was about 3200 people based on league sizes. Second, I did the same thing last year with EA and from the data I submitted 5 of the top 10 items got some sort of attention this year with another large one just missing out.
Oh Nice, i thought it was 202 responses from this forum. Well good, i hope they listen again but they still need to get the gme play right. Thanks again for your efforts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »