Home

EA Has Removed Kareem Hunt From The Madden NFL 19 Roster and Madden Ultimate Team

This is a discussion on EA Has Removed Kareem Hunt From The Madden NFL 19 Roster and Madden Ultimate Team within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2018, 08:04 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Has Removed Kareem Hunt From The Madden NFL 19 Roster and Madden Ultimate Team

i see vick is still in there though.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:42 AM   #34
Rookie

Re: EA Has Removed Kareem Hunt From The Madden NFL 19 Roster and Madden Ultimate Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Is there a way to remove him from the game if you still have him in my current CFM? Even if i were to release him from KC he would be in teh FA pool and get resigned so dont know how to remove him permanantely.
I'd edit his ratings and move them all down, then change his name to something random. Then cut him and he will never pop up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2018, 09:35 AM   #35
Just started!

With the amount people pay and effort given to make this a playable game, people and league owners don't need Madden being woke and deciding if he should be in the game. Should be left up to individuals. I have zero problem with him being in the game. He didn't violate the domestic violence policy, he is a freaking football player not some high ranking government official.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2018, 09:44 AM   #36
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Call me crazy, but EA is licensed by the NFL, so, if the NFL has him on the exempt list, expect the company with a license with The Shield to follow suit.

Once he's allowed back in, I'm sure EA will put him back in the game.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:11 AM   #37
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm pretty disgusted with some of things I've been reading by a few posters and the disregard for physical abuse towards women by men. If anyone ever had their mother, daughter, or sister beaten by a man would be pretty disgusted by this.Suprised this thread is even still open. Not a good look.

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 12-06-2018 at 12:33 PM.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:59 AM   #38
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Ray rice punched a woman in the face knocking her flat on her face. Hunt gave a woman a shove and then made an attempt at a kick which barely made contact. Still a ****head move but no where near what Rice did. Hunt will be on a team next season. Take it to the bank.

Lol, ok. The Attempt means nothing. Hmm, I guess attempted murder should come with a lesser sentence. Unbelievable. He was being held back while attempting that kick as well. And that shove.....she only went across the room 10 feet. Playfull shove lol.
I guess you are ignoring the fact that he has two other accusers as well. Dude is a immature thug.

Whatever I really don't care whether he plays again ever again or not, I just have doubts be will but some teams like the Bengals have no morals.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 12-06-2018 at 11:40 AM.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:01 PM   #39
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Lol, ok. The Attempt means nothing. Hmm, I guess attempted murder should come with a lesser sentence. Unbelievable. He was being held back while attempting that kick as well. And that shove.....she only went across the room 10 feet. Playfull shove lol.
I guess you are ignoring the fact that he has two other accusers as well. Dude is a immature thug.

Whatever I really don't care whether he plays again ever again or not, I just have doubts be will but some teams like the Bengals have no morals.
If you are referring to the shove where she fell down after flying across the room that was not Hunt , another person was pushed into her. Get your facts straight. I never said anything about the indecent was playful.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:16 PM   #40
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
If you are referring to the shove where she fell down after flying across the room that was not Hunt , another person was pushed into her. Get your facts straight. I never said anything about the indecent was playful.
It wasn't? Hunt shoved his friend, how do you think the other person was pushed into her?

As friends try to hold him back, the 2017 Pro Bowler -- who led the league in rushing yards -- explodes and knocks one of his friends into the woman ... who both go flying into a wall.

Both Kareem's male friend and the woman appear dazed -- but Kareem makes his way over to the female and kicks her while she's crouching on the ground ... knocking her over.

Bottom line, professional athletes and everyone else need to walk way from any type of situation that could turn into this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »