Home

Madden NFL 19 Patch 1.19 Available - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Patch 1.19 Available - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2019, 03:58 PM   #17
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: New Madden NFL 19 Title Update (2-26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkubus
Sounds like a good reason to be thankful for the competitive scene.
They would have just fixed it in the next game like they use to do before the competitive scene. What the competitive scene is really doing is allowing them to perfect it before the next game comes out. Instead of having it fixed in the next game and having to do 2 or 3 patches to perfect it like they use to do before.

I always viewed the competitive scene as a live trial run for improvements that is going to be featured in next year's game. Being that there is big money on the line, they are quicker to get things ironed out
Old 02-26-2019, 07:34 PM   #18
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 19 Patch 1.19 Available - Patch Notes Here

Couple observations:
1. Game overall speed (normal) seem to have been slowed down a touch
2. Momentum on ball carriers seem to been upped, but the draw back to that has been weird “carry the tacklers animation” almost like there isn’t enough of these type of animations.
3. C4 still has issues with trips
4. Very limited observation on this, but outside release by WR/CB interact “MAY” have finally been adjusted..again limited observation
5. Both CPU and HUM pass rush has seemed to been tuned down
6. EA’s new foot planting system has again been toned down to almost off now

Now my observation are with modified sliders on All Madden and I’m exclusively an Coach Mode player

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 02-26-2019, 09:20 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
2. Momentum on ball carriers seem to been upped, but the draw back to that has been weird “carry the tacklers animation” almost like there isn’t enough of these type of animations.
Seeing the same. First game, Duke Johnson is the opposing RB, and every single tackle on him so far has been a wrap-up job that results in him carrying the tackler forward for another yard or two as he's going down.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:32 PM   #20
Pro

Also...I just heard new Gaudin/Davis lines in franchise for the first time in a long, long time.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:38 PM   #21
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg88forHOF
Also...I just heard new Gaudin/Davis lines in franchise for the first time in a long, long time.
How is this possible? they can add new commentary by these guys but they wont add saying the two relocation franchises cities that have been said wrong now the past two Maddens?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2019, 09:52 PM   #22
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg88forHOF
Seeing the same. First game, Duke Johnson is the opposing RB, and every single tackle on him so far has been a wrap-up job that results in him carrying the tackler forward for another yard or two as he's going down.

Seeing this as well. Playing against an RB with 62 strength and 60 trucking and he is falling forward on every run. My QB even got sack while standing stationary in the pocket and he fell forward for a few yards. The update must have messed something up. Hopefully they address it.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:58 PM   #23
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Anyone else notice losing all timeouts in CFM? Happened to me when resuming a game that I had saved. Haven't finished my game to test whether or not it happens in other situations or if it happens like this every time.
Old 02-26-2019, 10:52 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 2

What the hell did EA screw up this time.. Every running back gets an extra 2 too 4 yds on one on one tackles. It looks and feels ridiculous. Completely changes the game. It's as though a a 150 lb RB can carry a 300 DT on his back. Every one on one head to head tackle is a grab, spin and throw him forward like a sling shot.

It's the same thing with receivers. DB and CB seem to wait for the catch and then hesitate and gently hit the receiver. It seems as though EA has completely toned down the big hits for defenders by adjusting the HIT STICK for the OL players.

Once again, the patch was made to compensate the OL crowd and ignore and mess up the OFF LINE franchise players. This is immediately noticeable and sticks out like a bright strobe light in a dark alley.

There is no slider or setting that can fix this. I have tried increasing tackling, reducing run blocking. The only thing that might work is to reduce the strength of every RB. Actually that don't work either.

I truly wish I wouldn't have DL this garbage patch. Months and months of slider work just to have this crap patch ruin everything I have accomplished.. THANKS EA for nothing.. Does anyone from EA even pretend to test this crap before they put it out. ??? Yes, I am PO'd and i have every right to be. Months of work to make a broken game playable just to have it screwed up for no dam reason..

Last edited by CleveCluby; 02-26-2019 at 11:21 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »