Home

Some Madden NFL 20 Features Revealed, Career Campaign Includes 10 Division 1 Schools

This is a discussion on Some Madden NFL 20 Features Revealed, Career Campaign Includes 10 Division 1 Schools within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2019, 04:59 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Some Madden NFL 20 Features Revealed, Career Campaign Includes 10 Division 1 Scho

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
Can you only play QB for the superstar mode???
From what I read. You can choose other positions. You just lose Pre-NFL experience. Which sucks. I can even deal without the combine. It would have been nice to play the college games and do the draft experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2019, 05:25 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
JUST STOP WITH THE FILLER, EA!!!* PUT ALL OF YOUR FOCUS ON OFFLINE FRANCHISE AND GAMEPLAY AND YOU WILL PET ALL THE FANS BACK...
Old 04-26-2019, 06:35 PM   #43
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
This has me excited only for the fact that this could be a trial for a new NCAA game. I'm not really interested in Madden, but I might buy this one just so they know the NCAA stuff is appreciated.
Old 04-26-2019, 07:04 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Ten schools available to select in the College Football Playoff part of the Campa

why should i have to play a qb? i always prefer defence especially FS or MLBer, but in coach mode as im now retired and arthritic
Old 04-26-2019, 07:40 PM   #45
Rookie

Re: Some Madden NFL 20 Features Revealed, Career Campaign Includes 10 Division 1 Scho

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
This has me excited only for the fact that this could be a trial for a new NCAA game. I'm not really interested in Madden, but I might buy this one just so they know the NCAA stuff is appreciated.
I thought the same thing for college hoops when 2k let you play college games in MyCareer a few years ago. Sadly nothing came of that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2019, 05:56 PM   #46
Rookie

It would be pretty dope if they let us play with college teams in exhibition. They did all of this, why not just make a separate game? If they are not able to get all the teams, why not make a college game with just 30 to 40 teams like the sega genesis days?
Old 04-27-2019, 06:58 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingster
It would be pretty dope if they let us play with college teams in exhibition. They did all of this, why not just make a separate game? If they are not able to get all the teams, why not make a college game with just 30 to 40 teams like the sega genesis days?
That would be great. But I highly doubt it. They don't want to push the envelope with it. I doubt how in depth they were with the teams. I think they might use generic playbooks.
I would be more than ok to use the generic playbooks and the College Playoff stadium. But I highly doubt that they allow it.
Old 04-27-2019, 09:09 PM   #48
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingster
In pc it will be available cause the mods with team uniforms etc but I sure the stadiums and crowd will be a nfl ones so not much NCAA immersion

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »