Home

Some Madden NFL 20 Features Revealed, Career Campaign Includes 10 Division 1 Schools

This is a discussion on Some Madden NFL 20 Features Revealed, Career Campaign Includes 10 Division 1 Schools within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2019, 09:27 PM   #49
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Ten schools available to select in the College Football Playoff part of the Campa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
why should i have to play a qb? i always prefer defence especially FS or MLBer, but in coach mode as im now retired and arthritic

You can play as any position, but if you play as a QB you get the College Playoffs, Combine, and draft stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-27-2019, 11:03 PM   #50
Rookie

ESPOMAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Some Madden NFL 20 Features Revealed, Career Campaign Includes 10 Division 1 Scho

Hmm. I wish more is added because if it's just two college games and the combine. Then just the same Player Lock franchise we have been getting for years now, would be kind of disappointing. Madden 06's Superstar mode was a good base to build from wish they did more with that. I don't know though I can never see Madden's career mode taking of like NBA 2k's because there is no online play. But I don't know how they would do that. Maybe like a 7 on 7 NFL Street like thing but I can see that being a disaster.
Old 04-28-2019, 03:43 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Some Madden NFL 20 Features Revealed, Career Campaign Includes 10 Division 1 Scho

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPOMAN
Hmm. I wish more is added because if it's just two college games and the combine. Then just the same Player Lock franchise we have been getting for years now, would be kind of disappointing. Madden 06's Superstar mode was a good base to build from wish they did more with that. I don't know though I can never see Madden's career mode taking of like NBA 2k's because there is no online play. But I don't know how they would do that. Maybe like a 7 on 7 NFL Street like thing but I can see that being a disaster.
Another great idea, to have all 22 players controlled by users. It something that they might be working on for next generation
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2019, 03:51 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariya05
So basically they just added playing two college football games and a scouting combine to a mode they already have, and can't even pick position. EA is a joke.
Seriously man? They have barely released any info about the mode. You’re judging it based on nothing more than a blurb

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »