Home

Litte things you’d like to see added to franchise mode?

This is a discussion on Litte things you’d like to see added to franchise mode? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2019, 01:05 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Litte things you’d like to see added to franchise mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteSmarts
Lol this thread happens every year and literally one item out of 100s listed in this thread will get added into Madden lmao. I've seen same things listed on these threads since Madden 25 released in 2014, 5 years later nothing has changed, classic EA loll smh
I’m just as critical as the next guy but it’s hard to criticize “the little things.” There are a million “little things” that can be added each year and they do... we just get mad when it’s the the “little things” that we want.
Old 05-25-2019, 03:08 PM   #18
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
Yes, yes, yes!!!

If they want to keep players immersed in franchise they need to have a screen where you can access info like this. The way that it is right now it's like once the you start the next season it feels like the previous season never even happened.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
They don't want us to get too immersed into franchise because that would just keep people away from MUT.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 05-25-2019, 03:15 PM   #19
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

*Retired numbers, with the option to manually retire more as the franchise progresses. I hate seeing punters on the Packers sporting #4, drives me crazy.

*Advanced and analytical stats.

*Overhauled scouting.

*NCAA recruiting style FA signing, where each player has his preferred teams list and you have to get on that list by making pitches ect. in order to offer him a contract.

*Abrupt player retirements, excluding QB's. Some stars retire before they're 30 or in some cases mid 20's. Would like to see that replicated.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows

Last edited by Godgers12; 05-25-2019 at 03:17 PM.
Old 05-26-2019, 07:02 PM   #20
Rookie

Riddell's Arena

The game needs to take notes from 2k MyLeague. 2kCzech (or whoever is in charge of MyLeague) clearly cares about making their game detailed and accurate. I really like how they record league history before and after the start of the dynasty. This is something Madden really could use, because it's getting annoying to repeatedly write down whenever I make a new dynasty. Also, the coaching carousel would be awesome in Madden 21.
Old 05-27-2019, 03:33 PM   #21
Rookie

If we’re talking about franchise and not gameplay, number 1 on my list would be the advanced stats and metrics, it’s mostly for corners/olineman. The amount of tackles a corner makes is almost no indication of whether or not he’s good. In theory the better a corner is the less likely he’ll get the “counting stats”.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2019, 09:28 PM   #22
Pro

Ky3217's Arena

OVR: 5

I'd like the ability to edit draft classes without spoiling every player's ratings.

https://www.twitch.tv/ky3217
Old 05-27-2019, 09:48 PM   #23
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattd785
If we’re talking about franchise and not gameplay, number 1 on my list would be the advanced stats and metrics, it’s mostly for corners/olineman. The amount of tackles a corner makes is almost no indication of whether or not he’s good. In theory the better a corner is the less likely he’ll get the “counting stats”.
This is something we need, those two positions are the hardest to judge performance without some sort of advanced stats. Especially for DBs, I know we have the catches allowed stat but what good does that do me if I don't know how many times he was even thrown at to allow those catches. If we could even get that stat included with the times thrown at that would go a long way to gauging the performance of your DBs. Honestly I'd like to see all kinds of advanced stats seeing as how that's the way that pro sports in general are headed. But I'll take just some simple ones for DBs and OL to start.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2019, 09:51 PM   #24
Rookie

ShadyFan25's Arena

More options for relocation.

It's been the exact same since Madden 25, a game that came out 6 years ago. Small stuff like Oakland automatically moving to Vegas and making Wembley stadium an option if you relocate to London would be great. Let people choose whatever team branding they want, regardless of the city. I should be able to become the Brooklyn Lumberjacks, or the London Aftershocks if I want to. Stop making us choose between 3 different jersey designs, make them all available. I also don't see why you can't relocate to any of the 30 cities already hosting franchises. Last but not least, the announcers should show some awareness that my franchise just relocated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »