Home

Madden 20 Hands On Impressions by Matt Kato of Game Informer

This is a discussion on Madden 20 Hands On Impressions by Matt Kato of Game Informer within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2019, 12:13 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 Hands On Impressions by Matt Kato of Game Informer

You guys can defend this game all you want but the fact of the matter is that the nfl liscense has given them less incentive to make a better game. I can honestly say that making a better game isn't worth the work it would take for them to do it. Their sales would go up by a fraction because everyone is already buying this game.

On the other side of things can anyone actually sit here and say nba live is a good basketball game? If they had the nba liscense we would keep getting that trash every year to. In reality they have to compete for buys and as everyone can see they do a pretty piss poor job and their sales and prices reflect this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2019, 12:28 AM   #26
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3

Old 06-13-2019, 09:00 AM   #27
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SincerelYourz
One of the reasons I want an xbox, this game is on ea backward compatible list and was easily a hidden gem.

Well not backwards compatible but ea access, if this is on the EA access when it comes to ps4 oh man..

Last edited by StormsWarning; 06-13-2019 at 09:03 AM.
Old 06-13-2019, 04:07 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking11
You guys can defend this game all you want but the fact of the matter is that the nfl liscense has given them less incentive to make a better game. I can honestly say that making a better game isn't worth the work it would take for them to do it. Their sales would go up by a fraction because everyone is already buying this game.

On the other side of things can anyone actually sit here and say nba live is a good basketball game? If they had the nba liscense we would keep getting that trash every year to. In reality they have to compete for buys and as everyone can see they do a pretty piss poor job and their sales and prices reflect this.
WTF???

Is it okay for people to just like a game and not have to justify to people locked and loaded to hate it? Because, seriously, I hate The Golf Club, and I think it ruined the chances of getting a good golf game going forward. I could **** all over the Golf Club forums like you do here.

But, instead, I just play different games and let the folks that like it enjoy it.

Guess what, I love NBA Live, too. All I play, for the most part, is The One, and the mode is great. I love it both as a solo and a multiplayer mode. I find 2K to be a clunky mess online, and a boring AF franchise mode. So, should I post positive things about NBA Live in the Live forums, or should I take a dump in 2K in this forums?

No one has a right to any game. If someone decides to make a game you like, enjoy the living hell out of it. If it is not what you want, seriously, move on. EA can make money and be successful without you. You can find something better to do with your time than complain about a game that is not made for you.

If the only thing that makes you happy is a ****ing football video game, then maybe you have bigger problems in your life than EA holding exclusive rights to make NFL games.

Last edited by JayhawkerStL; 06-13-2019 at 05:56 PM.
Old 06-13-2019, 04:12 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Is this forum not for us to discuss the game both praising it and criticizing it? Madden has plenty of issues with it for people to have validity to their complaints that they voice here. If you don't feel like going to the 2k forums to talk about how you dislike it, that's fine, at least you have a choice to play a different NBA game.

― Plato
Old 06-13-2019, 04:46 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Is this forum not for us to discuss the game both praising it and criticizing it? Madden has plenty of issues with it for people to have validity to their complaints that they voice here. If you don't feel like going to the 2k forums to talk about how you dislike it, that's fine, at least you have a choice to play a different NBA game.

LOL. Nobody is telling that Jayhawk dude to dislike Madden or that he/she should dislike madden, but he wants to tell you and others to like madden implementation or shut up.
Old 06-13-2019, 05:26 PM   #31
Rookie

TrustTheProcess's Arena

Most of his post are just him talking crap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2019, 05:29 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
WTF???

Is it okay for people to just like a game and not have to justify to people locked and loaded to hate it? Because, seriously, I hate The Golf Club, and I think it ruined the chances of getting a good golf game going forward. I could **** all over the Golf Club forums like you do.

But, instead, I just play different games and let the folks that like it enjoy it.

Guess what, I love NBA Live, too. All I play, for the most part, is The One, and the mode is great. I love it both as a solo and a multiplayer mode. IU find 2K to be a clunky mess online, and a boring AF franchise mode. So, should I post positive things about NBA Live in the Live forums, or should I take a dump in 2K in this forums?

No one has a right to any game. If someone decides to make a game you like, enjoy the living hell out of it. If it is not what you want, seriously, move on. EA can make money and be successful without you. You can find something better to do with your time than complain about a game that is not made for you.

If the only thing that makes you happy is ****ing football video game, then maybe you have bigger problems in your life than EA holding exclusive rights to make NFL games.
I hope you like not playing golf games then. I personally never played it but if it's **** by all means **** on it. How will there ever be a good golf game if people keep buying the **** one?

Personally I'm laughing my *** of that you actually do like NBA live. Last I knew there franchise mode didn't even deserve to be called franchise and you are guna say 2ks is boring.

You know what would make me happy? Playing a good nfl game that represents what I see in real life. My only hope of that ever happening is to voice my opinion until changes are made.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »