Home

Just stopping by to say hello ... Take a look inside!

This is a discussion on Just stopping by to say hello ... Take a look inside! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2019, 11:14 AM   #41
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Just stopping by to say hello ... Take a look inside!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Your missing the whole point of the beta. This is your chance to provide straight feedback to the devs to help the game before release. Doesn't make any sense to me of why you wouldn't want to be part of it & give your personal thoughts on the new product.
Because it isn't that important to me and be like the guy who is constantly refreshing his page to see if new codes pop up and get upset if they don't.
The Devs say they read feedback and get plenty of it from here and I'm sure those that got codes will give it to them. But will it matter?

I saw some here say they were a part of it last year and it played fine yet when it was released the CPU run game was so jacked up with all the unnecessary juking and all and had all sorts of other bugs.
Somebody dropped the ball. EA didn't listen or the testers didn't notice.

Just read a post in this thread that someone said 2019 was solid, well it wasn't at all til several patches later. It's fun right now but still has issues.

Like I said, I can wait. Not important to me to be a tester and still have it released in such bad shape. Just makes you feel that your time wasn't utilized well.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 06-14-2019 at 11:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »