Home

Madden NFL 20 Bugs / Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Bugs / Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2019, 07:25 AM   #361
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 Bugs / Glitches Thread

Has anyone else win awards with their only for them not to recieve them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2019, 07:29 AM   #362
Rookie

Got a turn over near their endzone game reviewed and made it 3rd and goal like 92 yrds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2019, 11:17 AM   #363
Just started!

[quote=BleachYourWork;2049937616]So, apparently if you modify potential from normal to star on rookies, in cfm offline mode (not sure about online mode) the "hidden" kicks in but it does not count dows played for those players on cpu teams. I modified Daniel Jones and Gardner Minshew from normal to star and they are the only 2 rookies with the hidden potential that their downs played have not been tallied.

Sent from my SM-J337A

This happened to me as well . Mack Wilson on the Browns was doing wonderful & I had a breakout game w/ him so it updated him to Star, however, did the exact thing that you’re talking about .

Very frustrating . Seems as though the only way around this is to move the players to SS. Anyone have a fix or know of any patch coming out ?
Old 12-09-2019, 11:48 AM   #364
Just started!

Platform (XBOX One / XBOX One X / PS4 / PS4 Pro / PC): Xbox One X

Bug (Be Specific): In Offline CFM, when showing the gameday line ups at the start of the game, the players on either my defense or the opponents defense get jumbled up and it shows a DB on the Defensive line. Then it will show a huge DLmen where my starting SS is supposed to be. It does this for the CPU as well and sometimes it is the back DE that I have that appears as the DB.

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: About 90% of the time. Sometimes, to my surprise, everything runs smooth .

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): Would have to snag a pic later, I'm at work.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:42 AM   #365
Pro

Looks like a previous glitch may be back.

PS4 offline franchise

Passed for a td. WR was hit/tackled and pushed out of endzone back into the field of play. Announcers said it was a touchdown; player celebration options came up like it was a touchdown; no TD was awarded and I was automatically lined up for a FG.

I challenged the play; play on field stood as called. Then got stuck watching players standing on field and couldn't do anything. Had to wait for play clock to run out and rake a penalty.

After penalty, snapped the ball and no kick meter at all. Nothing. Needless to say, missed the kick.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2019, 05:16 AM   #366
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Couple issues ive seen since like madden 17

Which also makes me wonder how much carry over they do from the last game, copy paste ? lol

Anyways, has anyone ever had it get stuck on broadcast sim mode ? i was trying to do a game were i would mix it up by doing some broadcast sim (watch) plays, then i did the normal sim mode would it just showed the results of each play and then i did some plays were i actually picked the plays (coach mode), and a few times now when im backing out of the normal sim area, to go back to the screen that brings up your playbooks and pick plays, ive had it go straight to broadcast sim mode(cpu vs cpu) and then it gets stuck on that mode and i cant go back to picking plays or making formation subs, its kinda stupid if u ask me.

AND for the love of all things, can we get a option to be able to save the game and come back and finish it later... ?? is it that hard.. yes i know u can sometimes come back and continue a game if like u have a power loss or just turn off console, butttttttt there is my other issue i dunno if its my system or the game it self.. but sometimes when i try to continue the game it get teh blue screen error and then i have to just start the game over..

i hope the playbook update helps to and the cpu runs better plays.. i see way to many times the cpu runs verts and deep passes on 3rd and long when they dont have to always run those.. then the wrs all get covered well especially in verts and then the qb gets sacked, which reminds me. I also got tired of seeing the Qb drop back stop for a second, drop back alil more stop, and then finally get sacked, i think the qbs need to try and take off alil more. maybe not every other drop back, im not trying to hate on the game i still play it, im just pointing out my issues i see..
Old 12-15-2019, 05:12 PM   #367
Rookie

wtd03's Arena

Platform (XBOX One / XBOX One X / PS4 / PS4 Pro / PC): PF

Bug (Be Specific):

So I kicked an extra point that was blocked, The CPU didnt return it but on the return it was a block in the back by my team so the CPU got an untimed down on the 2 point conversion which Im not sure how that is even possible.

They of course couldnt convert 80 yards to score two points so the CPU kicked the ball on a kickoff and my team go the ball back.

So I scored, blocked xp, penalty on xp return, cpu got a free down, didn't convert free down, kick ball back to me when I was the last team to score.

Game Mode Experienced In:

Exhibition

Can you reproduce it? How?:

Block a FG and the blocked team needs to commit the penalty. The team that blocked the ball will get a free play but will have to kick the ball to the team that just scored if they dont make it
Old 12-16-2019, 08:43 AM   #368
Rookie

OVR: 2

Playing on PS4, offline franchise. I kicked a FG with under two minutes to go in the first half. When I kicked off, the ball went into the end zone for a touchback. The CPU was awarded the ball at the 35 yard line (instead of the 25).

Rick

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »