Home

QB1 Face of the Franchise Story

This is a discussion on QB1 Face of the Franchise Story within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-10-2019, 02:30 PM   #217
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: QB1 Face of the Franchise Story

Crazy ending to my game week 12 vs jets

We were down 24-20 about 30 seconds to go just 10 yards shy of a TD snapped the ball no receivers open I took off try to sneak in a TD I had 3 defenders in my way so instead of sliding I decided to dive for the TD praying I broke the plain as I dove I fumbled the ball nearly passed the goal line Jets recovered with 22 sec to go I thought it was over I thought our losing streak will continue jets ball at the 2 yard line and on the first play Rookie DE Ferrell sacks darnold in the EZ resulting in a safety down 24-22 we get the ball back with 12 to go on the 43 yd line

first play on the drive I hit my slot WR for 15 yards and ended up being a facemask on defense next play kicked a FG as we win it 25-24 !

We now are at 6-5 as we head to Kansas city (8-3)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-10-2019, 04:16 PM   #218
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

College - Miami

Archetype - Scrambler

College ending - Won National Championship

Draft Combine - 23/24

Draft Results - 1st overall to Broncos

Just looking for to winning the starting role and winning a Superbowl.....or going to a new team lol

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2019, 10:49 PM   #219
Rookie

MrZombie09's Arena

College: Clemson

Archetype: Strong Arm

College ending: Won National Championship vs Florida State

Combine: 21/24

Draft: First round to the Broncos.

I think that the archetype you choose plays a major role in the draft outcome. During the 10 hour trial I did 3 playthroughs, I always chose Field General and the 3 times I was drafted by the Dolphins. When the full game became available I did another playthrough but this time I chose Strong Arm and I was drafted by the Broncos. I know that Face of the Franchise is far from perfect but I have enjoyed the experience. The only two things that bother me is that the simulation keeps going for it on 4th down regardless of the situation and this has resulted in me losing some close games that I could have won if the simulation had gone for the field goals. The second thing that bugs me is that the scenario engine is poorly implemented. On two seasons I have played against the Chargers 4 times and every time I received the exact same messages from Philip Rivers and Joey Bosa.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-11-2019, 10:20 AM   #220
Banned

For the 1st time in madden video game history I might not be making the postseason losing to KC 31-24 record now at 6-6 fighting for a WC spot

Old 08-11-2019, 02:24 PM   #221
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

I see people talking about which QB they chose to emulate, Steve Young, Randall Cunningham, etc. At what point was I supposed to get this option? I just finished the preseason and haven't had this question at all. Also, what impact does this question have on the game? I'm guessing none, since, well... this is a Madden game mode we're talking about. But just wanted to be sure I didn't miss something important.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2019, 06:09 PM   #222
Banned

Finished my rookie season finished 8-8 3rd in west did not make the playoffs

Below in the pics are my rookie stats

Now those of who wonder what happens if you demand a release will you get signed or retire? Well I demanded my release and I got 7 offers

NYG - BUF - NE - IND - DEN - CIN - TB

As I took my time to decide my next team I will be taking my talent to Tampa bay signed 6 Years $211M received_2923764587848234.jpegreceived_2342785192505856.jpeg

Old 08-11-2019, 06:37 PM   #223
Rookie

OVR: 6

Hey all

I need help, I can’t access the QB1 pre order bonus. Apparently before the first game the reporter will ask 3 questions but I only get two.

I have downloaded the add-on and I get in game I get a screen saying thank you for pre ordering. I’ve reinstalled both the add on and the game to be safe but no luck.

Anyone had similar issues? Really keen to see the 4 unique abilities or if at very least someone could tell me what they are?
Old 08-11-2019, 06:41 PM   #224
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
I see people talking about which QB they chose to emulate, Steve Young, Randall Cunningham, etc. At what point was I supposed to get this option? I just finished the preseason and haven't had this question at all. Also, what impact does this question have on the game? I'm guessing none, since, well... this is a Madden game mode we're talking about. But just wanted to be sure I didn't miss something important.
Suppose to be by the reporter asking a third question.
Make sure you have downloaded early content add on however it’s not working for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »