Home

Lets Discuss Preplay Adjustment Strategies

This is a discussion on Lets Discuss Preplay Adjustment Strategies within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2019, 08:59 PM   #9
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Lets Discuss Preplay Adjustment Strategies

^^^ I agree with your criticism of putting a player in motion, it is too slow. Definitely something to save for when a defense is not showing anything to key on.
Old 07-26-2019, 08:53 AM   #10
Rookie

PlaybookKing's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Lets Discuss Preplay Adjustment Strategies

On O I will always motion a WR to the other side or the Hb out of backfield to check man or zone. Then I read the safeties because they don't ever really disguise the coverage. So it's easy to read the coverage then once I got a good guess to what coverage they are playing I look at the alignment of the defenders to see where the weak spot is. Man coverage any sort of drag, slant, in, out, zig will destroy man. If its a cover two zone I'll have someone attacking between the middle of the safties and a guy on a crosser to keep those LB's honest. If it's a C3 I'm attacking your seams and flats. C4 I'm dumping it off short and trying to get RAC.

On defense I usually will play zone on first and second down trying to get pressure with four because it gives me the best run protection when they are in zones. If I get them into a third and long I'll send a cover one robber to protect my guys playing off man coverage so guys don't get behind them, this will result in the cpu throwing a slant then I just gotta make the tackle with the safety to prevent a first. Also I either slide or slant my d line to the opposite side of the running back because most teams run inside zone and I'll slide the linebackers opposite of the D line to clean up those cut back lanes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »