Home

How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 20 Edition

This is a discussion on How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 20 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-10-2019, 02:45 AM   #209
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 20 Edition

Abandoned the Giants CFM a couple games in. Wasn't feeling it. Decided to go with Arizona instead. Just wanted to share the QB statlines from my first preseason game. Osweiler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2019, 04:22 AM   #210
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

2022: A Jason Sanders FG, as time expired in the 4th quarter, gave the MIA Dolphins a 30-27 W over the NE Patriots and improved their record to 9-6 heading into a Week 17 matchup against the BUF Bills (8-7).

Game Stats
Madden NFL 20 8_9_2019 9_44_01 PM.jpg

Check out the strong AFC East Standings
Madden NFL 20 8_9_2019 9_49_03 PM.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2019, 08:22 AM   #211
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

2022: The MIA Dolphins had already locked in Coach Momint’s 1st winning season in South Beach but the Week 17 W over the BUF Bills give him his first double digit win season (10-6) as well. On top of that, the Dolphins win the AFC East and have a Wildcard matchup with division runner up, the NYJets!

Madden NFL 20 8_10_2019 8_04_19 AM.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by NoleFan; 08-10-2019 at 08:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2019, 08:48 AM   #212
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Pretty much sums up our first playoff appearance...
Attachment 167469
Attachment 167470

But, Coach Momint did get extended...
Attachment 167471

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2019, 09:11 AM   #213
Banned

OVR: 0

I'm hoping right into Franchise today with no labbing and going with the Dolphins. I figure if I cant figure it out in 16 games... then its wat it is. Trial by fire. Prolly going with a Power Run Heavy, RPO, Playaction scheme
Old 08-10-2019, 06:10 PM   #214
Rookie

Sucram7777's Arena

Well guys....I'm finally into the Regular Season....and not in a good way....

Game 1
Giants vs Cowboys (10 - 27) Loss

The Good:
+ Defense Played very well against the Air Attack; Some plays got through, but overall, nice performance.
+ All LBs were able to get in the backfield and put Dak on the turf.
+ Saquon Barkley had 122 All Purpose Yards.

The Bad:
- Zeke Chewed up the defense for 100+yds and 2TDs
- Offense would get going to get over the 50, and then just fizzle out even before the Redzone - let alone in it.
- Special Teams Punter (Mixon) bobbles a snap, which in turn gets his kick blocked, which IN TURN, gave them easy spotting for a subsequent TD.

The Ugly:
-- Demarcus Lawrence PUNISHED Eli, grabbing 3 Sacks for himself.
-- Entire Cowboys' Defense would finish the day with 7 Sacks; some were untouched LBs that weren't picked up
-- Once Demarcus got "In the Zone", he was in the backfield almost immediately on a few plays. This alone caused Pressured Throws that were off target and lead to 2 INTs.
-- Eli would throw 2 INTs of his own due to "wrong reads", ending the day with 4 Picks.
-- Icing on the cake, Golden Tate III would go down in the first series on a Dislocated Elbow (5 weeks)

Onwards to Week 2, where I'll see the Bills.
Old 08-10-2019, 07:29 PM   #215
Pro

1st season of the Colts in the bag

Ended up winning the Superbowl against the Saints.

My biggest takeaway was the whole season just felt...too easy. I played around with the sliders some, but going into season two, I'll be looking to keep it on all pro and adjusting a few more sliders in favor of the CPU.

I couldn't get a deal done with Brissett so I had to let him walk. I didnt resign Sheard to what he was asking, but ended up getting him for alot cheaper in free agency when no other teams made offers.

I kept my offense intact and focused strictly on my defense. I ended up signing CB Kendal Fuller. DT Tim Jernigan. MLB Myles Jack.

Draft went ok. Went with an offensive lineman with my first pick to fill in for Constanzo when he retires. All other picks are backups, except for my kicker. I let Vinatieri walk.

This year my focus will be building up my younger players. Only have 1 rookie worth training up, so I'll be focusing on getting Leonard to the 90ovr for his x factor ability. Rock Ya Sin is in the mix to become the slot corner once I trade away Desir. I'll also focus on getting Malik Hooker to the next level

This season I plan on focusing my draft scouting on defensive ends mostly. With maybe a TE in a later round. Sheard and Houston are getting up there in age. After that I'll look to trade away picks and try and shed some hefty contracts.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2019, 08:54 PM   #216
Rookie

Rob9874's Arena

Have a CFM with the Chiefs where I'm 7-3, but Mahomes and Hill are #1 in their positions by a LONG shot. Feels too easy, but if I'm 3rd & 20, I'm throwing a long one to Hill, which usually results in a TD. (All-Pro, Armor's sliders).

So I started a new one with the Cards, and I'm 0-9. Tried every variation of sliders, and cannot win a game. Using Josh's default sliders for now, which has helped. I was winning in the 4th vs the 49ers my last game, which is a small victory.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »