Home

Madden 20: Ratings spread is a lie!!

This is a discussion on Madden 20: Ratings spread is a lie!! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 12:00 AM   #9
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 20: Ratings spread is a lie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
"I don't like Madden, and here is my bullet point video for how a touted thing is different from what I wanted/imagined it to be. I'd make videos about the positives of Madden instead of the negatives, but negative videos get more views and I get more money from youtube. Don't forget to like & subscribe. "

There you go man.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Cmon my man do you even know who Schnaidt 1 is or anything about his Madden background? IF you did you would probably know that he is a respected OS Madden Sim head who provides in depth sliders a and nuetral observations every year. HE is far from the I Hate Madden cat you made him out to be. Matter of fact he provided a good Madden 20 beta review thar was far from critical my man and he generally provides great input and observations to community via in depth thought out testing and observations..Its the divisive baseless comments that creates an antagonistic culture in these threads and starts this tribalism with the same posters over and over again the same 6 to 8 posters..I respect your opinion but if you refute him in a constructive thought out manner like ge presented it would create a better dialogue in these threads..in the end he is a madden guy wanting a better game like the majority of us..
Old 08-02-2019, 12:10 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
My comment is that if someone wants to make a video about how some game company made them sad because things aren't exactly how they envisioned them to be, maybe put more effort into the video instead yammering like a moron.

He also seems to be completely clueless as to what the ratings spread actually is, and uses that complete buffoonery to call EA liars.

Seriously, this video is so dumb, so stupid on its face, that it makes Ryan Moody seem like an academic. Worse, his commentary is so clueless, and misses the point so thoroughly, that it will lead to more FUD being spread by guys who have nothing better to do than whine about how a video game company ruined their lives.

That video was 100 times worse than I could have even imagined.

I would be embarrassed to claim that video as mine, or to have found it even mildly interesting enough to recommend. But, if all you do is hate Madden, and don't mind turning your brain off, give it a go!
If there is anything that comes to mind when I think of you, you certainly know how to bring the insults and criticism at all times.

― Plato
Old 08-02-2019, 12:37 AM   #11
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Okay yeah we're closing this thread now.

Every one of you all, be nicer to each other. It's video games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »