Home

Patch Today??

This is a discussion on Patch Today?? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2019, 12:08 PM   #49
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Patch Today??

Cool. You can feel that way. I don't and neither does everyone reaching out on to them on Twitter with no response.

People playing games that won't count is a waste of time. If you got server problems fine. It happens. Shoot out a tweet that says hey heads up we are still working on it. Have your game saved by 930 this morning as we are gating it. But that didn't happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Old 11-03-2019, 12:39 PM   #50
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

And this is why I'm not playing games until the matter is communicated and resolved.

All the Twitter callouts on a weekend won't help matters if EA Kraelo relaxes on the weekend and takes a break from Twitter after some of the kill the messenger communications.

They chose a central communications area of their website. I'm sure once it's fixed, Kraelo will come out and announce on Twitter as well.

It doesn't help matters when some of the key developers have decided to take a vacation from Twitter, that part burns me to no end.

I understand the frustration and it's warranted.

And Kraelo's last communication from Friday evening:

This is the latest update I received from the Franchise Team. If I get any additional updates, I will update this Twitter/EA Forum post thread.

So, obviously, he hasn't received any additional updates, just makes the frustrations points continue.

Last edited by roadman; 11-03-2019 at 12:57 PM.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:34 PM   #51
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
And this is why I'm not playing games until the matter is communicated and resolved.

All the Twitter callouts on a weekend won't help matters if EA Kraelo relaxes on the weekend and takes a break from Twitter after some of the kill the messenger communications.

They chose a central communications area of their website. I'm sure once it's fixed, Kraelo will come out and announce on Twitter as well.

It doesn't help matters when some of the key developers have decided to take a vacation from Twitter, that part burns me to no end.

I understand the frustration and it's warranted.

And Kraelo's last communication from Friday evening:

This is the latest update I received from the Franchise Team. If I get any additional updates, I will update this Twitter/EA Forum post thread.

So, obviously, he hasn't received any additional updates, just makes the frustrations points continue.

MUT servers are up and running like a top. If they were down, they’d be fixed in minutes with over communication. That’s what frustrates me the most. Not directed at you Road, just general frustration.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2019, 01:43 PM   #52
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2774
MUT servers are up and running like a top. If they were down, they’d be fixed in minutes with over communication. That’s what frustrates me the most. Not directed at you Road, just general frustration.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
I get it, especially if there was a tournament coming up.

There are some things in life that you can't control and this is one of them. Frustrated, yes.

Last edited by roadman; 11-03-2019 at 01:45 PM.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:55 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 0

Can't help but wonder, with all the tournaments going on, whether or not we will see a patch significant enough to address the instability issues some of us are experiencing as a result of the last patch....

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/...compete/events
Old 11-03-2019, 04:42 PM   #54
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
Can't help but wonder, with all the tournaments going on, whether or not we will see a patch significant enough to address the instability issues some of us are experiencing as a result of the last patch....

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/...compete/events
The last patch was the final straw for me with this series.

Was a nice run. Back to Madden 16.....again.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 11-03-2019, 06:56 PM   #55
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Just so you guys know, they have added some of the new abilities to existing franchises.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2019, 07:13 PM   #56
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2774
Tiburon could be held legally liable in class-action litigation if they don't keep MUT up and running because people spend money in it. No such concern for online Franchise.

Look at Fallout 76 for an extreme example of failures to this end (Bethesda is currently facing class-action litigation in the USA, and in Australia the company was compelled by courts to issue a public consumer statement of wrongdoing for that game's ongoing shoddy technical state).

It's frustrating, yes - my online league is stuck just like everyone else's - but it's also just common sense.

In any event, MUT has had its fair share of server issues this year as well. Kraelo has tweeted an endless number of make-good offers for promotions and features which didn't work over the past two months. Not a good year for the Madden servers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »