Home

Breakout Challenge for Corner backs

This is a discussion on Breakout Challenge for Corner backs within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2019, 12:53 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Breakout Challenge for Corner backs

I have a really dumb question. I just got this scenario and I need 1+ int, sack, forced fumble, or tackle for loss. Is 1+ one or more or does it mean I need more than one of those?
Old 12-15-2019, 08:27 PM   #18
Rookie

NickyJay's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I have a really dumb question. I just got this scenario and I need 1+ int, sack, forced fumble, or tackle for loss. Is 1+ one or more or does it mean I need more than one of those?
It's one or more of all of them. So you can get 2 interceptions or 1 interception and 1 tackle for a loss.

The best way to get the dev traits that I've found is to put the CB you want at #2 CB. The AI really likes to do the run/pass option with long throws backwards to the furthest left receiver. On 50-50 All Madden, my #2 CB eats it up every time.
Old 12-15-2019, 09:36 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyJay
It's one or more of all of them. So you can get 2 interceptions or 1 interception and 1 tackle for a loss.

The best way to get the dev traits that I've found is to put the CB you want at #2 CB. The AI really likes to do the run/pass option with long throws backwards to the furthest left receiver. On 50-50 All Madden, my #2 CB eats it up every time.
I ended up holding them to under 200 yards passing which was another stipulation in the scenario. Mainly because I was facing the Lions who have Harbaugh as their coach, so there was tons of running. It was probably the worst defensive game I’ve played in my four seasons of franchise, I blew a 21 point lead and they ran all over me but as far as the scenario engine is concerned I did great and got an upgrade for my CB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »