Home

Fumbles are out of control and this year.

This is a discussion on Fumbles are out of control and this year. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2019, 01:39 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fumbles are out of control and this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Higher = less fumbles
Lower = more fumbles

I know that sounds counterintuitive, but its true. The higher you move the slider the better your player gets at not fumbling. The lower you move the slider the worse you are at fumbling, so it happens more often.

FWIW, I play All-Madden default 50 on the fumble slider and I do not have a problem. It is CRUCIAL you hold RB when you’re about to be hit. Perhaps OP isn’t protecting the ball by holding down RB just before being hit?

At 50 I had more of an issue with the CPU fumbling to much, especially QBs. Do you have any issues with that?
Old 12-10-2019, 03:55 PM   #18
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm on AP default 50 slider and it seems spot on for me. I fumble 1-2 times a game and the CPU the same.
Old 12-19-2019, 03:42 PM   #19
Rookie

Cleveland Rocks's Arena

I thought it was the other way I lower mine to 5 and I never fumble
Old 12-19-2019, 06:18 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennylc321
I haven't had this issue... if anything I am finding myself wishing that there were more fumbles.

The only thing that drives me crazy is players like Harrison Smith of the Vikings have that superstar where they hit stick every single time (every. single. time) and half the time, they are able to cause fumbles when they are in the zone.

That needs to change.
Yeah the X factor fumbles are the ones that kill the realism for me. It rare that a fumble gets caused by a WWE style flying shoulder in real life, more often than not it’s from a ball carrier running towards multiple defenders and someone is grabbing or punching at the ball
Old 12-20-2019, 08:45 AM   #21
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Fumbles are out of control and this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman
Bobby Wagner forced two fumbles against me last game. I like that I had to run my plays away from him or account for him on every play. I still think it is a little overpowered though.

But that’s not realistic. That’s not why most players are going to avoid running by anyone typically, because they make people fumble 2 - 3 times a game. They’ll avoid a hard hitter, sure, but who’s forcing multiple fumbles EVERY game irl?

A lot of you guys never really paid attention to this, but in the past Madden’s you should have been avoiding guys like Wagner because you can’t break their tackles as easy as others. I’ve been avoiding great tacklers in Madden for a long time because of this.

These extreme cases of one player causing multiple fumbles every game are totally unnecessary and should not be justified. We don’t need extreme cases like this, but unfortunately people never notice the settle things that made defensive players dangerous.

Last edited by TheGentlemanGhost; 12-20-2019 at 09:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2019, 01:30 PM   #22
Rookie

Heisman's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost
But that’s not realistic. That’s not why most players are going to avoid running by anyone typically, because they make people fumble 2 - 3 times a game. They’ll avoid a hard hitter, sure, but who’s forcing multiple fumbles EVERY game irl?

A lot of you guys never really paid attention to this, but in the past Madden’s you should have been avoiding guys like Wagner because you can’t break their tackles as easy as others. I’ve been avoiding great tacklers in Madden for a long time because of this.

These extreme cases of one player causing multiple fumbles every game are totally unnecessary and should not be justified. We don’t need extreme cases like this, but unfortunately people never notice the settle things that made defensive players dangerous.
Agreed. And no I never noticed in previous titles a real stand out tackling machine. They definitely need to adjust the gameplay.
NHL - Los Angeles Kings
MLS - Los Angeles Galaxy
EPL - Newcastle United

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »