Home

How do the 3 Pass Block Ratings Work Together?

This is a discussion on How do the 3 Pass Block Ratings Work Together? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2020, 11:22 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: How do the 3 Pass Block Ratings Work Together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib

They say they didn’t touch the Pass Rush and/or Pass Blocking, but it’s clear as day the current updated version is not like what’s on the disk.
Couldn't agree with this more. Being that I usually start off controlling my DE, I could not believe the actual control I had while playing the BETA. I was not predestined to becoming sucked into an unbreakable animation. I rarely experience that in the game's current state. It's there at times, as I had a really nice user sack last night, but it is definitely not the norm.
Old 01-19-2020, 01:24 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How do the 3 Pass Block Ratings Work Together?

I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter the stats. No LT can stop a premier pass rusher. My guy is literally #1 LT in the game. Every OL star is over 84 and most are in the 90s. He has a 90 something overall but has games where he gives up 4 sacks. My right tackle is even better. He is a 97 and everything is 90 and over. He is also a superstar X factor and gets in the zone easy cause I have a top 5 RB (I run the pistol with the pistol playbook so it's heavy run). He never gives up more than 1 sack a game. He has given up over 10 in a season since his rookie year.

I just got an amazing scrambling rookie QB. Let's see if things change.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »