Home

7 Seconds of Madden NFL 21 Footage on the Xbox Series X, Purchase the Game on Xbox One & Upgrade to Xbox Series X Free

This is a discussion on 7 Seconds of Madden NFL 21 Footage on the Xbox Series X, Purchase the Game on Xbox One & Upgrade to Xbox Series X Free within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2020, 07:09 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 21 Xbox Inside Reveal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
Yea that was disappointing as hell. Meanwhile every publisher is showing more than a minute of content

Its not surprising!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-07-2020, 07:36 PM   #58
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: 7 Seconds of Madden NFL 21 Footage on the Xbox Series X, Purchase the Game on Xbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I thought it was general knowledge that the graphical leap between Xbox one and the next gen would be very minimal. It’s the little things like lighting , and fine details like hair textures, *and how those things animate that will see improvements. From everything I’ve read it’s the under the hood, AI and behaviours of the world that will be the most improved. Makes sense why they are pushing the “atmosphere “ angle and showing Mahomes awareness and *reaction to *contact and why *they are *spotlighting it here.*

mot sure why anyone is expecting to be blown away graphically in a 7 second snipet.
I agree that a lot of the innovation will probably come from under the hood but that doesn’t prevent the game from looking leaps better than the current game. For one Ray Tracing is going to be a huge feature for Better lighting. Maddens implementation of HDR was somewhat subpar but if they’re able to incorporate Ray Tracing, I can see the game standing out just in that since reflections and light play sure a huge part of a stadium.

I’m really hoping they’re spending their resources on animations!!!!! Gang tackling, piling on need to return.
Old 05-07-2020, 07:37 PM   #59
Banned

Re: Madden 21 Xbox Inside Reveal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
I mean you could make the argument that they’re addressing pylon animations and goal line awareness... I don’t think anyone is shutting down that Idea of a feature

Are you serious? I think everyone is and should be expecting a brand new ground up game!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-07-2020, 07:52 PM   #60
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: 7 Seconds of Madden NFL 21 Footage on the Xbox Series X, Purchase the Game on Xbo

Same broken tackle animation from Madden 12. EA/Tiburon couldn’t really care less about impressing us at this point. I expect a slightly improved version of Madden 21 for next gen.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 05-07-2020, 08:15 PM   #61
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

You truly know Madden season has begun when we are dissecting less than ten seconds of early build footage. That being said, that has to be the most underwhelming seven seconds of footage in a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2020, 08:20 PM   #62
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

The actual video of gameplay? Sure whatever, nice that they added pylon dives and stuff. But ONLY 7 SECONDS ????? Literally every trailer during the presentation was at least a minute of the actual game. Madden team comes out with a 90% highlight reel of past games smfh
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 05-07-2020, 08:24 PM   #63
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Wonder if they finally fixed the X-ed out glass glitch in like 90% of the stadiums lol. First thing I looked for in those Packers screenshots.

Also interesting that EA Sports chose to lead with Madden. They have always led with Fifa. Fifa has been trash lately, but it's still way more global than Madden.

For those asking about the PS5 auto-upgrade... that's something PS hasn't talked about at all. Xbox is making it a big part of their sales pitch right now. That doesn't mean PS won't have, but it's why you're hearing Xbox talk about it. The series X is also wayyyy more powerful than the PS5 so most games will shown on it, in the same way that most games were shown on the more powerful PS4.

Last edited by PhillyPhanatic14; 05-07-2020 at 08:36 PM.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:37 PM   #64
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

OVR: 15

Am I the only one seeing the players shadow overlayed through the pylon, and then no shadow at all when the camera changes to above and the player is clearly between the sun and side? Thats the 7 seconds they wanted to show?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »