Home

Madden 21 Twitch Stream Tomorrow (7/28), 7 PM EDT: Gameplay Changes since Beta

This is a discussion on Madden 21 Twitch Stream Tomorrow (7/28), 7 PM EDT: Gameplay Changes since Beta within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 09:44 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 21 Twitch Stream Tomorrow (7/28), 7 PM EDT: Gameplay Changes since Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
If they messed with the user defender speed I swear to god.....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Nah, they won't do that yet. That will come after release and the comp cheesers complain.
Old 07-28-2020, 10:24 AM   #10
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Madden 21 Twitch Stream Tomorrow (7/28), 7 PM EDT: Gameplay Changes since Beta

Really crossing my fingers for a "COVID-19 Locker Room Outbreak" Scenario in Franchise where we have to replace players that either opted out of the season or got infected. Really psyched for EA to bring that realism to the game this year. /s

I think they'll spend a lot of time talking about the button switch for hurdle that they already announced. Would love to hear something about coverages but I'm not holding my breath on that one. Clint & his team are one of the bright spots this year so there could be some cool stuff in this.
Old 07-28-2020, 05:07 PM   #11
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Hopefully there's some gameplay. I missed out on the beta this year so i haven't seen anything at all with gameplay. But going by other people it sounds like man and zone needs to be alot tighter. It was really loose last year too.

#fixmaddenfranchise
Old 07-28-2020, 05:43 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Hopefully there's some gameplay. I missed out on the beta this year so i haven't seen anything at all with gameplay. But going by other people it sounds like man and zone needs to be alot tighter. It was really loose last year too.

#fixmaddenfranchise

I played the beta and can share some thoughts:

Note:
Defense- I’m not a huge user, I use dline and will switch if I can make the play, or trust the cpu to play the ball when in Air.
On offense I like a balanced 20-25 runs and 25-35 passes depending on flow of game. Offline mostly or against a league not random online matches

- defense felt okay, loose but different, the tackles and angles will help wil some slight tweaks. The user lb topic I’m not a pro with but felt fine based on the player(falcons Deion Jones is beast)

-Angles and tackles are better. Feel more realistic and not suctioning

-on offense, it wasn’t that easy. If you know your play and have coverage recognition yes you will make a play. The best defense will get beat deep In a bad play call. We had major speed with Jones and hill to play will. Of course you get beat deep if you play cover 2 lol

-run game seemed to be a mixed bag. Not as simple but if you keep trying to break logic , it’s a game... nuff said. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-28-2020, 06:05 PM   #13
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I'll be looking for all the #fixmaddenfranchise in the chat.

Clint has nothing to do with FM, but maybe he will pass the word up to Seann Graddy tomorrow that people want FM fixed.

Last edited by roadman; 07-28-2020 at 06:14 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »