Home

Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.15 Arrives Tomorrow, Some Patch Notes Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.15 Arrives Tomorrow, Some Patch Notes Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 02:54 PM   #9
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Title update scheduled for tomorrow. Franchise update scheduled for later this mo

I already have pass blocking turned down on AM to 30 for both user and CPU so as to represent a realistic amount of time in the pocket, so I guess I will have to turn it down even more.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Operation Sports mobile app

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 11-04-2020, 03:28 PM   #10
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Title update scheduled for tomorrow. Franchise update scheduled for later this mo

...meanwhile NBA 2K drops another absolute BOMB for next gen. Madden looks worse and worse every day. They can't even get their next gen game out on time and 2K is over here re-creating their entire game and adding tons of new modes. This is getting embarrassing for EA.
Old 11-04-2020, 05:54 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
...meanwhile NBA 2K drops another absolute BOMB for next gen. Madden looks worse and worse every day. They can't even get their next gen game out on time and 2K is over here re-creating their entire game and adding tons of new modes. This is getting embarrassing for EA.
With Covid and a transition year to next gen it’s pretty awesome that 2K still came out swinging. Madden was already far behind and they now have been obliterated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2020, 06:26 PM   #12
Pro

Executor's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.15 Arrives Tomorrow, Some Patch Notes Revealed

EA: Tuning to decrease inaccurate throws caused by pressure.

Me: WTF ?!?!?

Jesus Christ...
Marshall Thundering Herd
Los Angeles Dodgers

"Greater than I, lesser than I, what does it matter to my functioning?"
(Steve Perry: Shadows of the Empire)
Old 11-04-2020, 08:08 PM   #13
Rookie

Well, I'm pretty happy since I was struggling heavily with both the QB Slide problem and the RAC Drop problem.

But then again, I only play offense (and have Pass Blocking at 30 along with Run Blocking)
Old 11-04-2020, 09:36 PM   #14
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Alright.. I've been playing more Ultimate team H2H and most of these changes are somewhat welcome.

But can someone tell me what the purpose of Competive, Aracde and Simulation game mode means in Madden 21??? Either they aren't mentioning what changes are impacting which modes or they mean nothing anymore.

Everytime they make changes to dropped passes, dropped ints, accuracy, penalties, etc they pit franchise mode players against ultimate team players. I thought simulation mode would have different 'percentages' than competitive or arcade.

When I play my franchise I welcome the drops or inaccurate passes.
When I play H2H and a drop happens, I just say "I hate this game" and move on lol.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-04-2020, 09:48 PM   #15
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

What does enabled mouthpieces mean? We can add or remove them? We can change the color?

A little more info on this please
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2020, 11:31 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Alright.. I've been playing more Ultimate team H2H and most of these changes are somewhat welcome.

But can someone tell me what the purpose of Competive, Aracde and Simulation game mode means in Madden 21??? Either they aren't mentioning what changes are impacting which modes or they mean nothing anymore.

Everytime they make changes to dropped passes, dropped ints, accuracy, penalties, etc they pit franchise mode players against ultimate team players. I thought simulation mode would have different 'percentages' than competitive or arcade.

When I play my franchise I welcome the drops or inaccurate passes.
When I play H2H and a drop happens, I just say "I hate this game" and move on lol.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Every gameplay adjustment seems universal now as honestly there’s no longer an open channel for Sim Play Style gameplay adjustments as this play style consist mostly of Franchise gamers whether online leagues or offline solo.

There are several gameplay mechanisms that affect the game across the board, esp as it relates to AI impacts.

Usery means less AI impact upon gameplay which most updates if you reread are geared towards greater User focus/outcomes (ie Stick Skills).

Many of the “new” gameplay aspects basically have been reverted to levels where they’re not as visible or impactful.
- Pass Rush
- COD rating impact
- Throw Trajectories
- AI QB uniqueness/Play Differentiation
- Player Archetypes
- Stretched Ratings Scale

There’s a pattern each update seems to follow and it’s usually not in the Sim Play Styles best interest.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »