Home

Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Update (3 of 3) Arrives on March 4 - Full Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Update (3 of 3) Arrives on March 4 - Full Details within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2021, 11:54 AM   #129
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Update (3 of 3) Arrives on March 4 - Full Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boedefeld
Well, how do you expect the game or the developers to fix you exploiting the game?

Just for the record I would never do this or anything that wouldn’t be realistic intentionally, but I saw a YouTube video from a few months ago about it and I was hoping it would have been fixed. Devs like Clint do not like exploits of any kind being in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-06-2021, 12:21 PM   #130
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Update (3 of 3) Arrives on March 4 - Full Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Just for the record I would never do this or anything that wouldn’t be realistic intentionally, but I saw a YouTube video from a few months ago about it and I was hoping it would have been fixed. Devs like Clint do not like exploits of any kind being in the game.

It’s just a non-issue. If you try it online, it’ll get called out by other players. If you try it offline...who cares how you play the game by yourself? It harms nobody, so go nuts.
Old 03-06-2021, 12:29 PM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 0

Not sure if this was already mentioned, but the in season resigning of players by cpu seem greatly improved. Teams aren't shelling out big money to older veterans that are about to fall off a cliff nearly as much. Still happens but its better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2021, 12:44 PM   #132
Rookie

Craigus's Arena

Overall it does feel like an overcorrection, but I would rather see that than it being the way it was i.e impossible to trade for certain people.

Afterall, most of us are on here as we want to play a realistic style game, we use sliders to make things challenging etc. If we wanted to cheese the cpu we would play on easy mode and tweak the sliders. We use 'house rules' in our franchises and step in to manage cpu teams occasionaly when required. The same applies to trades in my view, we could cheese this new trade system, or make it feel realistic by applying what we know real nfl trades look like.

Making two trades if neccesary, the second one terrible for us but gives the cpu what they deserve. As an example, if I want to trade for Deshaun I can give up my starting QB and two firsts, then go back and make another trade for my 2 2nds in exchange for a practice squad nobody to make it more realistic.

At least it facilitiates this now. Overall, this is a big improvement.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:05 PM   #133

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:

The only thing about it that needs to be fixed is that no team should give up a 7th round pick for a crappy punter.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:46 PM   #134
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
The only thing about it that needs to be fixed is that no team should give up a 7th round pick for a crappy punter.

The whole point of it is to trade for Mack and then switch him back to a LOLB which automatically makes him a 97 LB again.

Old 03-06-2021, 02:45 PM   #135
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
The whole point of it is to trade for Mack and then switch him back to a LOLB which automatically makes him a 97 LB again.

Lol this is gold
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2021, 05:19 PM   #136
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

All the talk has been about the Franchise update but I feel like they made some subtle unannounced positive tweaks to gameplay as always. This is next gen gameplay:

CPU scrambling QBs are better at pathfinding, and will step up and throw on the run in pocket instead always running once they step up.

Tackling interactions are really smooth, IMO they work on this all during the cycle of every game. Tackling at the end of the year is always way better than it is when the game releases.

The big change in IMO is that they managed to greatly reduce the obvious starting point of the two man animations between receivers and defenders. I guess you could go into the replay zoom in and still tell when it starts, but in real time with the in-game camera angle it looks really seamless on most plays.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »