Home

5 Things Madden 22 Should Steal From Other Games

This is a discussion on 5 Things Madden 22 Should Steal From Other Games within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2021, 01:09 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 5 Things Madden 22 Should Steal From Other Games

When I saw the title of the post I thought, "from other games? How about 5 things from past Maddens that existed a decade ago that you'd add to 22" lol.

If I had to steal from another game I'd probably say a "simulation feature". So really every other game that offers some aspect of simulation from real life would suffice. Like, the football I see on TV I wish was represented in the game., or at least a small part of it. Like, just having a football and the required number of players isn't really enough for me. I'd like, you know, actual football stuff in there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2021, 01:14 PM   #42
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Well uh, I can’t speak for people who exploit the game. I use HUNDREDS of plays and don’t cheese. So I guess we’re coming at it from different perspectives.
No, I'm not talking about exploiting the game, just the money plays everyone figures out (in pretty short order)

Not even the money plays. The AI and/or programming is so bad, I could audible to slant routes every down, consistently move the chains and score points. There is something like this in every version.

I would love to see AI get to the point where they could really hurt you if you kept running the same stuff over and over and over.
Old 06-18-2021, 01:30 AM   #43
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
One thing I would want is a GM mode like in NBA2K. Is there even GMs in Madden? I don't need the story element like in NBA2K. For a NFL game, a GM mode would be perfect if they could overhaul the off-the-field element, like scouting, Free Agency, etc.
Completely agree I'd be hyped af if they had a true "Coach" or GM mode. Until then, NFL Head Coach 09 has 2021 mods and 06 will be fully modded soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »