Home

Madden NFL 22 Schedule of Upcoming Events - Franchise Mode This Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 Schedule of Upcoming Events - Franchise Mode This Week within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2021, 11:58 AM   #25
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: First Franchise Info for Madden 22, Franchise reveal June 21st

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
That's extremely disappointing and it just doesn't make sense to me why they continue to handicap the PC version.
If the base madden game on PC was on par with next gen, people would buy it there then mod it for years to come. EA wants those sales especially if they end up charging more for next gen versions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2021, 01:28 PM   #26
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Re: Madden 22 Gridiron Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
The focus on Franchise is incredibly refreshing and long overdue.

6/21 we get the Franchise Features Preview.

So hyped for Madden 22.

Coaching Staffs with skill trees ala NCAA 14, weekly game planning, a totally revamped scouting live update in September. Man.....they are turning up the heat folks.

Hype meter for me has not been this high for Madden in over a decade. I loved Madden 21 on NG (and current gen to be honest) and this game looks like they are going to drastically improve the product on and off the gridiron for offline franchise players.
Need it to be a focus going forward though, not just this year.

If they've changed enough this year though, they can get by with one major improvement each year for the next few years, along with tweaking and minor improvements.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 06-17-2021, 01:29 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Seems promising. I haven't bought Madden in a long while, but willing to if I'm sold

While I do like the post launch updates, It'll still make me want to wait until they are released before I start a Franchise. Yes, they should be able to apply to current Franchises, but I don't want to be in Season 2 when I get the Player Scouting. I do hope they detail what will be added to each update, so I'll know when to start one. It might be a Sept, November, January range update.
Old 06-17-2021, 01:30 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
From T4 on Twitter... "It all comes together in the newly redesigned Franchise Hub, which has been streamlined to surface the most important and pertinent information to you. If all this isn't enough, EA Tiburon is also planning its first post-launch title update for Franchise mode...tentatively targeted for September. In that mode, you'll be able to dive deep into player scouting, with the ability to manage and assign national and regional scouts, with players that gain and lose value on your draft board throughout the course of a season."

This is HUGE.
That depends. If you just assign scouts to regions and get back the same lame letter grades, it's not really much of an improvement.

If it's something like what Deuce has envisioned, though, then YES, it is HUGE.

Old 06-17-2021, 01:32 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
If the base madden game on PC was on par with next gen, people would buy it there then mod it for years to come. EA wants those sales especially if they end up charging more for next gen versions
This actually makes the most sense here. However, the fact is, modding for Madden 21 PC has been crawling at a snail's pace. But I suppose it's still a long term threat. But... if they make a better game, no need for modding.

Old 06-17-2021, 01:45 PM   #30
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
The focus on Franchise is incredibly refreshing and long overdue.

6/21 we get the Franchise Features Preview.

So hyped for Madden 22.

Coaching Staffs with skill trees ala NCAA 14, weekly game planning, a totally revamped scouting live update in September. Man.....they are turning up the heat folks.

Hype meter for me has not been this high for Madden in over a decade. I loved Madden 21 on NG (and current gen to be honest) and this game looks like they are going to drastically improve the product on and off the gridiron for offline franchise players.

One of the articles.. either the OS one or the IGN one... had a Sean G quote saying it's early Sept for that scouting update too. Really pumped about that.
Old 06-17-2021, 01:47 PM   #31
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

One of the articles.. either the OS one or the IGN one... had a Sean G quote saying it's early Sept for that scouting update. Really pumped about that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2021, 05:09 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 1

I see one of the perks to upgrading from the base game to the MVP version or higher is the new "Staff Points" for franchise. Has EA found a small way to monetize the mode? If so, if this leads to franchise being a yearly improvement then I'm all for it!

I'm just assuming you could buy Staff Points to max out your coaching staff if you choose to, anyway. Did anyone else see that?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »