Home

M22 Franchise: Player Card Next-Gen Stats Tab?

This is a discussion on M22 Franchise: Player Card Next-Gen Stats Tab? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2021, 11:31 PM   #1
Underdog
 
CM Hooe's Arena
 
OVR: 45
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Culver City, CA
Posts: 19,614
M22 Franchise: Player Card Next-Gen Stats Tab?

Anyone else notice the new Next-Gen Stats tab in the Player Card in Franchise mode (possibly only cloud Franchise)?

It looks like it may be incomplete or unfinished at the moment because a fair amount of data doesn't populate in the provided tables; the attached screenshot was taken at the end of a simulated season from a cloud Franchise created today, obviously a bunch of data is missing. I'm wondering if it snuck out the door before it was actually ready.

Has anyone heard EA say anything publicly about this new screen yet?

__________________
Christopher Hooe
CM Hooe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2021, 08:50 AM   #2
MVP
 
King Gro23's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH
Re: M22 Franchise: Player Card Next-Gen Stats Tab?

I havent seen EA bring this up publicly. Although to keep this short in simple with it being EA & madden the following will be true.

* There's no way the game will properly track or accumulate these stats across each position group.

*They only time any madden user will see these tables fully fleshed out would be via in season roster updates & on play now live or "start today franchise"

*They won't plan to track these in game (not to say its easy) but also im sure it somewhat could be. They won't get used for franchise either.

Just an aesthetic without the guidance of giving it substance.

If its not in the aforementioned above just plan to see empty/broken/quarter filled tables for this entire cycle and im willing to be a game copy it will trickle into 23' still being a let down

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
Catch Madden 15/ NBA 2k15 Footage on my Twitch Channel
TopShotGwaup15
http://www.twitch.tv/topshotgwaup15

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
King Gro23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 09:40 AM   #3
CNFL Commissioner
 
XtremeDunkz's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,274
Blog Entries: 4
Re: M22 Franchise: Player Card Next-Gen Stats Tab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
I havent seen EA bring this up publicly. Although to keep this short in simple with it being EA & madden the following will be true.

* There's no way the game will properly track or accumulate these stats across each position group.

*They only time any madden user will see these tables fully fleshed out would be via in season roster updates & on play now live or "start today franchise"

*They won't plan to track these in game (not to say its easy) but also im sure it somewhat could be. They won't get used for franchise either.

Just an aesthetic without the guidance of giving it substance.

If its not in the aforementioned above just plan to see empty/broken/quarter filled tables for this entire cycle and im willing to be a game copy it will trickle into 23' still being a let down

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
That's a lot of assumptions lol.

Idk how some of y'all live life so negatively lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
__________________
Mixer

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
XtremeDunkz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 05:53 PM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Re: M22 Franchise: Player Card Next-Gen Stats Tab?

I was wondering about this as well. Interesting that a few stats are populating, but not the entire set for a player.
Cowboyjones20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 06:04 PM   #5
MVP
 
PhillyPhanatic14's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Ocean City, MD
Re: M22 Franchise: Player Card Next-Gen Stats Tab?

This is sick. Can't believe I missed it. They should publicize something this awesome. Thanks for the heads up!
PhillyPhanatic14 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2021, 06:05 PM   #6
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: M22 Franchise: Player Card Next-Gen Stats Tab?

Wat system is this on? I have a ps5 and don't see it
jhump1981 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 06:58 PM   #7
Underdog
 
CM Hooe's Arena
 
OVR: 45
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Culver City, CA
Posts: 19,614
M22 Franchise: Player Card Next-Gen Stats Tab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhump1981
Wat system is this on? I have a ps5 and don't see it

PS5, and specifically Cloud Franchise. I also donít think it is available during the preseason.

If itís not showing up in offline Franchise then that leads me to believe a little bit more strongly that it isnít yet finished lol.
__________________
Christopher Hooe
CM Hooe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 08:20 PM   #8
Emerald Archer
 
Sphinx's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 762
Re: M22 Franchise: Player Card Next-Gen Stats Tab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
PS5, and specifically Cloud Franchise. I also donít think it is available during the preseason.

If itís not showing up in offline Franchise then that leads me to believe a little bit more strongly that it isnít yet finished lol.
Are you seeing it during the season or is this strictly an end of season type of thing? I remember looking for it in my online cfm and not seeing the tab. I'll have to check again when I'm back home.

Sent from my LE2125 using Operation Sports mobile app
Sphinx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.

Top -