Home

Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2021, 03:27 PM   #17
Rookie

dh13king's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 22 Scouting Report - Gridiron Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
Yeah, people need to stop acting like EA and the god damn NFL are mom and pop companies just trying to do their best lol

They have the resources, they have the budget... why are they failing short on what looks to be an easy goal of theirs? It's not like this scouting update is bringing in text sim types of depth, here

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
Look at the Activision/Blizzard ****show with how they treat their devs. It's possible that they still needed extra time to polish the scouting update even with all of the resources they can afford.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:27 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Yeah, people need to stop acting like EA and the god damn NFL are mom and pop companies just trying to do their best lol

They have the resources, they have the budget... why are they failing short on what looks to be an easy goal of theirs? It's not like this scouting update is bringing in text sim types of depth, here

Bingo, they are netting huge profits. And I can't even have a game ready for football season. And they CHOOSE not to have the game ready at launch. They could spend the extra money to get it right but they don't feel like that's so important
Old 09-17-2021, 03:28 PM   #19
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh13king
Look at the Activision/Blizzard ****show with how they treat their devs. It's possible that they still needed extra time to polish the scouting update even with all of the resources they can afford.
Then next time, don't announce the feature before launch

They knew what they were doing. Guys won't start their leagues if the update wasn't ready. That's close to 32 people each league. Some of those guys are going to pass time by playing their money modes. I tried saying this the last time we were getting antsy on here about the update and ya'll shut it down lol

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 09-17-2021, 03:28 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh13king

Use the extra time then. You have a whole year. If they don't, hire more people. You have the money. Again this is a choice. I can't even enjoy the full game until mid October. 2 MONTHS after release. That's crazy
Old 09-17-2021, 03:30 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 3

Meanwhile, on the Madden 22 Twitter page....

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2021, 03:35 PM   #22
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyK
I hope everyone realizes where this is going. "Targeting mid October" is going go mean a Thanksgiving release at best. Is what it is. I probably will just wait, Madden has gotten so stale that maybe it's what I need for a rejuvenation period. Still have a big backlog of games to get through.
Ya, ive already shelved madden after the 1st week. Im still getting a lot out of the show and im looking at nba 2k. I havent bought 2k since 16 but it looks good this year on ps5.

Im not feeling that itch anymore to play madden like i did before. Sad to say but ea has killed my passion for the video game. Im not sure where i stand with madden and ea anymore. Its becoming too frustrating to be a madden fan. The let downs are legit

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2021, 03:35 PM   #23
Rookie

lilrosati56's Arena

OVR: 3

Damn...wWell I guess I'll just start my Steelers franchise, and then wherever this comes out start over with a proper rebuild.... Not the end of the world I guess, I usually end up restarting a franchise anyway.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:35 PM   #24
Rookie

dh13king's Arena

Quote:
Then next time, don't announce the feature before launch

They knew what they were doing. Guys won't start their leagues if the update wasn't ready. That's close to 32 people each league. Some of those guys are going to pass time by playing their money modes. I tried saying this the last time we were getting antsy on here about the update and ya'll shut it down lol

Is it not possible that they truly wanted to get it out in September and were transparent about that from the beginning and then it had to be pushed because of some issues? I don't think they're purposefully holding off to get people into MUT. Franchise people don't play MUT - I'm having a lot of fun testing out things in franchise while waiting for the update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »