Home

CPU doesn't return players from IR?

This is a discussion on CPU doesn't return players from IR? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2021, 12:48 AM   #1
Rookie
 
Goose26's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Duluth, MN
CPU doesn't return players from IR?

I've run a couple different franchises now, and have yet to see a CPU-controlled team take anyone off the IR once that player shows "uninjured" and "yes" under the return column.


Most noticably are cases like TY Hilton and Stephon Tuitt. Both rated in the 80s and better than anyone else at their position on the roster. Both sitting on the IR in week 17 despite being uninjured for several weeks.


Anyone else see this or know of any fix?
Goose26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2021, 07:23 AM   #2
Pro
 
Lil Worm's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North Carolina
Re: CPU doesn't return players from IR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose26
I've run a couple different franchises now, and have yet to see a CPU-controlled team take anyone off the IR once that player shows "uninjured" and "yes" under the return column.


Most noticably are cases like TY Hilton and Stephon Tuitt. Both rated in the 80s and better than anyone else at their position on the roster. Both sitting on the IR in week 17 despite being uninjured for several weeks.


Anyone else see this or know of any fix?

I may be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure it has always been this way.

I have always played with a house rule to where if I have have to place a player on IR he is just done for the season to keep things fair in that department.

I'm now for the first time running a 32 team franchise so I can manually bring players back for each team if needed.
Lil Worm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 07:34 AM   #3
MVP
 
Mattanite's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 1,325
Re: CPU doesn't return players from IR?

Preexisting injuries have always been this way. I think cpu doesn't use it on new injuries either.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
Mattanite is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 12:01 PM   #4
Pro
 
ReturnoftheTmac's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: CPU doesn't return players from IR?

If you’re doing online franchise retire and switch characters to whichever team and bring back the players you want. Careful tho I think you can only bring back 2 a year.
ReturnoftheTmac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 12:26 PM   #5
MVP
 
Mattanite's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 1,325
Re: CPU doesn't return players from IR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnoftheTmac
If you’re doing online franchise retire and switch characters to whichever team and bring back the players you want. Careful tho I think you can only bring back 2 a year.
Might only work in coach mode. Online owner mode used to lock you out of the team by retiring and you needed a second account to unlock it.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
Mattanite is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2021, 12:27 PM   #6
Pro
 
ReturnoftheTmac's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: CPU doesn't return players from IR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattanite
Might only work in coach mode. Online owner mode used to lock you out of the team by retiring and you needed a second account to unlock it.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
True. I forgot about that issue. I encountered it last year doing offline 32 team franchises when I wanted to fire/hire new coach or move a team.
ReturnoftheTmac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 PM.

Top -