Home

Wonder if there'll be a patch to fix what last patch screwed up

This is a discussion on Wonder if there'll be a patch to fix what last patch screwed up within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2021, 04:43 PM   #1
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Wonder if there'll be a patch to fix what last patch screwed up

I had the game playing pretty dang perfect, I was enjoying the games and for once did not feel like I wasted money on Madden yet again. Then they patch it the other day. My game sucks now. My passing offense/CPU pass defense, I'm happy with it for the most part, it's not a problem. HOWEVER, CPU cannot stop me on the ground and the CPU's passing game is total BS!

Just an example. Played my Raiders against Chiefs last night. I rushed for almost 300 yards, AND I always struggle in the running game, not in this game with the new patch. And the CPU passing game, that's all they do, Mahomes attempted 70 passes in that game. Yeah, that's not a typo, 70 freaking passes. Ok, went into OT, it was I believe 63 or 64 attempts in regulation.

Last edited by utorde; 09-28-2021 at 06:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2021, 04:47 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Wonder if there'll be a patch to fix what last patch screwed up

Classic EA!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-26-2021, 08:09 PM   #3
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Been seeing what you're describing on All Madden since launch. Try messing with some sliders.
Old 09-27-2021, 04:02 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I've played a handful of games since the patch and am not seeing a bit of this at all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

― Plato
Old 09-27-2021, 07:33 AM   #5
Rookie

Richie71's Arena

I'm not seeing what you describe either. I played two franchise games on All Madden, PS5. I didn't see this, but it's not enough of a sample size.

You haven't given any context. Are you playing rookie level on last gen? Are you playing All-Madden on next gen? Somewhere in between? One game isn't enough of a sample size.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2021, 08:27 AM   #6
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
I had the game playing pretty dang perfect, I was enjoying the games and for once did not feel like I wasted money on Madden yet again. Then they patch it the other day. My game sucks now. My passing offense/CPU pass defense, I'm happy with it for the most part, it's not a problem. HOWEVER, CPU cannot stop me on the ground and the CPU's passing game is total BS!

Just an example. Played my Raiders against Chiefs last night. I rushed for almost 300 yards, AND I always struggle in the running game, not in this game with the new patch. And the CPU passing game, that's all they do, Mahomes attempted 70 passes in that game. Yeah, that's not a typo, 70 freaking passes. Ok, went into OT, it was I believe 63 or 64 attempts in regulation. And of course he completed like 90% or so.

I was really looking forward to starting my franchise after seeing how good my games were playing. Now the patch has screwed me.
Put these in and follow the thread called “Hands down the best sliders I have ever used“ in the slider section. This set is amazing.

ALL-MADDEN
SIMULATION

QUARTER LENGTH 15 minutes
ACCEL CLOCK ON
MINIMUM PLAY CLOCK 10

INJURIES 11
FATIGUE 70
MIN PLAYER SPEED THRESHOLD 75

HUM/CPU

QB Accuracy 22 / 22
Pass Blocking 30 / 24
WR Catching 44 / 44
Run Blocking 28 / 24
Fumbles 85 68
Pass Defense Reaction Time 86 / 86
Interceptions 13 / 13
Pass Coverage 82 / 82
Tackling 60 / 56

Special Teams

FG Power 69
FG Accuracy 38
Punt Power 65
Punt Accuracy 89
Kickoff Power 52

Penalty Settings

Offside 80
False Start 80
Holding 70
Facemask 40
Defensive Pass Interference 54
Illegal Block In The Back 50
Roughing Passer 50
Offensive Pass Interference On
Kick Catch Interference On
Intentional Grounding On
Roughing Kicker On
Running Into Kicker On
Illegal Contact On
Old 09-27-2021, 04:52 PM   #7
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde

Just an example. Played my Raiders against Chiefs last night. I rushed for almost 300 yards, AND I always struggle in the running game, not in this game with the new patch. And the CPU passing game, that's all they do, Mahomes attempted 70 passes in that game. Yeah, that's not a typo, 70 freaking passes. Ok, went into OT, it was I believe 63 or 64 attempts in regulation. And of course he completed like 90% or so.

I was really looking forward to starting my franchise after seeing how good my games were playing. Now the patch has screwed me.
So, he went 64-70 against you? That's pretty piss poor defense man lol. I think you should consider replacing your DC.
Old 09-28-2021, 03:11 AM   #8
Rookie

Has anyone noticed the high uptick in the computer poaching your practice squad guys. I have to rebuild the practice squad every week if I keep the option on.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »