Home

Madden NFL 22 Patch Available - Includes Final Franchise Mode Update - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 Patch Available - Includes Final Franchise Mode Update - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2022, 05:29 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Final Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Update Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I have a bad memory so I can't remember; but when Madden 22 first dropped was the player movement the same as or better than 21? I'm thinking about going and picking up a cheap physical copy of the game and playing it offline w/o any patches.
I have M22 disk w/out updates, some say there's no difference, some say there is after updates.

I've reread/listen to many of the M23 Dev's interviews and noticed that per some of Clint/Dougan's replies to questions about Next-Gen Stats and their application into the game, that there really is not a full implementation in M22 any different that M21.

Both noted that the update/expansion of Next-Gen Movement would come via Title Updates throughout the season.

Well seeing by the number of Title Updates released for M22, it probably wouldn't be too erroneous in thinking not much dealing with Player Movement has changed since M21.

Personally, I say get M21 because of a more aggressive AI, catching & tackle avoidance.
Old 04-21-2022, 06:02 PM   #18
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Madden NFL 22 Patch Available - Includes Final Franchise Mode Update - Patch Note

It’s just plain comical at this point. LMFAO

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 04-21-2022, 06:04 PM   #19
MVP

The biggest issue for me with Franchise from the very beginning, is that there are no bad players/Teams, so all the development/gameplay boost the new features/mechanisms apply, are on top of positional ratings levels that I (probably most) can easily play with.

Because in it's current state, a 60's rated QB doesn't present much of a gameplay challenge to me, when the various mechanism boost are applied to the player, it just removes any risk dealing with the player to add an challenge during gameplay.

There's not enough negative applications applied to balance all the ways boosting is done.

What happened to the wider talent gap from the expanded scale usage?

I do like some of the Scenarios that trigger, just want them to be more impactful upon my Franchise experience.

Would be huge if they provided a Commissioner aspect that allows us to choose the amount of +/- XP points or ratings change to be applied for each of the mechanisms.

This would help so much.

Last edited by khaliib; 04-21-2022 at 06:10 PM.
Old 04-21-2022, 08:42 PM   #20
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
I have M22 disk w/out updates, some say there's no difference, some say there is after updates.

I've reread/listen to many of the M23 Dev's interviews and noticed that per some of Clint/Dougan's replies to questions about Next-Gen Stats and their application into the game, that there really is not a full implementation in M22 any different that M21.

Both noted that the update/expansion of Next-Gen Movement would come via Title Updates throughout the season.

Well seeing by the number of Title Updates released for M22, it probably wouldn't be too erroneous in thinking not much dealing with Player Movement has changed since M21.

Personally, I say get M21 because of a more aggressive AI, catching & tackle avoidance.

Got you. I have the digital version of both. I never got a chance to play 21 out of the box. I'll probably pick up both to play.
Old 04-21-2022, 08:44 PM   #21
MVP

Re: Madden NFL 22 Patch Available - Includes Final Franchise Mode Update - Patch Note

So maybe it’s me just wanting something to occur for M22, but playing in Pittsburg the wind is blowing the ball off target like crazy, even on accurate placed kicks.

AI FG attempt goes in-out- barely inside the GP.
I’ve never seen a kicked ball with this kind of movement before.

Are others seeing any gameplay differences of any kind?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2022, 08:59 PM   #22
Rookie

Heisman's Arena

OVR: 3

Are these scenarios even available in owner mode? I don’t want to play as a head coach so all these updates are pretty worthless imo especially if they don’t trigger for cpu teams.
NHL - Los Angeles Kings
MLS - Los Angeles Galaxy
EPL - Newcastle United
Old 04-21-2022, 09:07 PM   #23
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Scouting makes more sense now... gameplay seems the same except the CPU did miss two close FG's. My first game was fun except for the CPU QB throwing 93% on default AM.
Old 04-21-2022, 09:48 PM   #24
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

It's cool to see that the scouting increases were applied to a current season. Those bumps in percentages make a big difference. I'm about to play a game to see what subtle gameplay changes were made.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »