Home

UPDATE 1.0 - 2011DRAFTCLASS FILE-PS3

This is a discussion on UPDATE 1.0 - 2011DRAFTCLASS FILE-PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2011, 07:13 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: UPDATE 1.0 - 2011DRAFTCLASS FILE-PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lones
Lol...

I thought he would be the top ROLB in 3-4 years... I had to move up to get him and with the picks and players i gave to get him i could get a veteran top ROLB... but he is a very good player.
I don't know what's more LOLtastic,
that you had the audacity to complain about not getting a huge jump from an already stud high 80's 1st right draft pick.

or that you of course made realistic trades to acquire him.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike0ne
Right, because every player should progresses uniformly, and anyone with A potential should be a 99 in 3 years..

That was sarcasm. This is not: You're an idiot, and guys like you that complain about these things are why franchise mode is boring and broken in every game. There should be a reasonable chance that an 87 rookie declines in year two. maybe to come back stronger year three, or maybe to bust. But guys like you whine because you want a lineup of max progress draft picks, and the developers keep the children happy.

Use the star player franchise cheat, then you can make Miller 99 overall quickly.

Lastly.. that progression has little/nothing to do with Dan's draft class.
What part of "im not complainning" didnt u understand? In the fist post i expressed myself wrongly, shouldnt have said "waste my pick", just that I hoped he would be the top ROLB in my franchise... And im pretty sure if i simming this draft class more times i can make von miller be the top1 rolb...

But if u kids gonna be mad and angry cuz of my comments i cant do anything for you... Im still having lots of fun due to this Draft Class. So, again... Thanks a lot Dan!!

PS: Its really common in real life that a player can decrease in one year to get better in the next year... but not in the madden franchise, so keep dreaming... See ya
Old 02-05-2011, 09:03 AM   #51
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5

You think 87 OVR is to low for a rookie? Its way to high IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2011, 10:38 AM   #52
Rookie

I didnt say this. 87 is very high... but +2 progression is low IMO.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 4

Well if everyone progressed the way teams think they will on draft day everyone would be a stud. Every year guys get drafted highly and turn out to just be OK. Or, gasp, even bust. While a guy like Tom Brady on occasion lasts until the end of the draft.

Some guys just don't turn out like planned. They end up being pretty good (which an 87 is), but not an all-pro.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:06 PM   #54
Rookie

Yeah, thats totally truth.. but i was hoping that von miller wouldnbt be one of these OKs hahaha

Well.. duo to yesterday update i started another franchise with the pats...After simming year 1 I drafted Mike Pouncey with the #28 and traded up my #17 with #33 plus Stephen Neal to get Aldon Smith in the #6. Ah, and i picked a 77 OVR POT B AJ Green with the #49.

Its time to pats be super bowl champions again!!
Old 02-05-2011, 02:00 PM   #55
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18

for the record, i LIKE complaining, its healthy, and its very effective if its constructive

After the superbowl, i plan to get back to working on my 2012 class, and may even tweak 2011 for a 2.0 version

if i do, i'll release both together
GO GATORS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2011, 02:51 PM   #56
Rookie

I just loaded this draft and mark ingram came in with 99 SPEED!!!!!!!!

so unrealistic but so tempting to draft him OMG

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »