Home

UPDATE 1.0 - 2011DRAFTCLASS FILE-PS3

This is a discussion on UPDATE 1.0 - 2011DRAFTCLASS FILE-PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2011, 10:51 PM   #81
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: UPDATE 1.0 - 2011DRAFTCLASS FILE-PS3

to my knowledge, thats not possible
GO GATORS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2011, 04:50 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0

This has never to do with the topic but reading ur comments i had an ideia of a mode that could be real good...

Imagine u start as a college player in the ncaa, with standart rating for each position, then. after 3 years, maybe, playing college, you would get ur rating based on how good u played in these years, the same goes with ur potential... than u could export this player to madden and be drafted and continue ur carrier... Oh man that would be awesome!

I saying this cuz i fucing hate the be a star in madden... common...

1st you have 100 points to share ur ratins, then, the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen... u answer some stupid questions in the IQ test like "how much is 15x5?" and thats decide wich team ur going to... COMMONNN EA, U CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!

Last edited by Lones; 02-08-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:57 PM   #83
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lones
This has never to do with the topic but reading ur comments i had an ideia of a mode that could be real good...

Imagine u start as a college player in the ncaa, with standart rating for each position, then. after 3 years, maybe, playing college, you would get ur rating based on how good u played in these years, the same goes with ur potential... than u could export this player to madden and be drafted and continue ur carrier... Oh man that would be awesome!

1st you have 100 points to share ur ratins, then, the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen... u answer some stupid questions in the IQ test like "how much is 15x5?" and thats decide wich team ur going to... COMMONNN EA, U CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!
I can't imagine why you would hate IQ tests...

Are there any questions about sarcasm?
Old 02-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lones

Well that's what Road to Glory is all about! You can export your player to Madden and start a pro career with the footballer you played with in NCAA!

Oh and also, this "stupid test" is the Wonderlic test, and every single player entering the NFL Draft has to do it.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:58 PM   #85
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike0ne
I can't imagine why you would hate IQ tests...
Are there any questions about sarcasm?
LOL.....
GO GATORS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2011, 07:07 PM   #86
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

im getting back to working on my 2012 class, as well as tweaking my 2011 class, so i'll be releasing a 2.0 version with the 2012
GO GATORS

Old 02-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniverson1973
im getting back to working on my 2012 class, as well as tweaking my 2011 class, so i'll be releasing a 2.0 version with the 2012
sweet, I'm just gonna hold out then, I tried to mix and match, and meh it just didnt look right.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #88
Rookie

can you send me the files themselves and not in a rar file? im on a ps3 and dont have a computer(broken) to unzip.. will be much appreciated

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »