Home

Xen's NCAA 12(XBox360) Draft Class Thread

This is a discussion on Xen's NCAA 12(XBox360) Draft Class Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2011, 11:47 AM   #73
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Xen's NCAA 12(XBox360) Draft Class Thread

do these work for mac?
Old 09-16-2011, 09:43 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownstown
I was just logging in to ask the exact same question as duhitsrandy. I guess im just gonna try it until someone answers. if it works ill answer it for everyone myself

EDIT: I haven't done it yet, but it's gonna work, I figured out whats going on here, any file from madden would work because we are just getting a system id. duhitsrandy, proceed as planned

EDIT 2: Never mind, it didn't work. I'd bet my bottom dollar it was something I did wrong though, trying again.

Alright, here's the problem. If you are in the XTAF program and you look at the draft classes the "content title" is NCAA Football not Madden. That doesn't make sense because you'd never use the draft classes for anything in NCAA, only Madden. Has this worked for anyone and if so what am I doing wrong? Because I'm fairly literate when it comes to stuff like this, and I don't have a clue.
Can somebody please explain how to transfer using usb xtaf instead of modio im sure im not the only one who's modio is not allowing him or her to use the explore a device feature
Old 09-16-2011, 09:44 PM   #75
Rookie

Can somebody please explain how to transfer using usb xtaf instead of modio im sure im not the only one who's modio is not allowing him or her to use the explore a device feature
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 11:40 PM   #76
Rookie

can somebody please create a step by step picture or video guide to getting the ncaa draft class i have tried modio and usb xtaf and i followed directions did it several times...i have transfered the madden roster update using xtaf with success but with ncaa things are obviously different and i may be missing something each time i go fire up madden and go to draft class save nothing is there
Old 09-17-2011, 11:27 AM   #77
Rookie

Yeah I need help as well every time I look to see if its in there it wont show up and I followed everything that you said using profile id nd changing it nd what not but every time I try to load it no files pop up so idk what to do can anyone please help a brother out sharing is caring!!
Old 09-17-2011, 07:56 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzero9332
Yeah I need help as well every time I look to see if its in there it wont show up and I followed everything that you said using profile id nd changing it nd what not but every time I try to load it no files pop up so idk what to do can anyone please help a brother out sharing is caring!!

please help a brother out....sharing is caring lmao!!!!.......but for real it is
Old 09-17-2011, 09:41 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatline006
Hey bud... It worked for me....

You put your draft classes in this folder:
In "MODIO"
Go to your profile "ID"
create a folder "45410000" without the quotes if you don't have one....
inside that create a folder "00000003" again without quotes...
inside the "00000003" you put in the draft classes... don't forget to rehash/resign... I hope this will help you...

Did all that exactly in xtaf and modio still nothing shows when i fire up madden and look for draft class in game...so
you say that the roster transfer through modio has worked with you for ncaa 12 i have spent countless hours using modio and xtaf i have a question did or do you already have a ncaa 12 gamesave saved to your memory unit like might of had the game at some point or time???
Old 09-17-2011, 09:43 PM   #80
Rookie

the profile i.d. is the long alpha numeric with your gamertag name right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »